Dr. Bisanga Hair Transplant Belgium
Belgium hair transplant clinic for men and women with surgical clinic located at 4 Avenue de la Jonction Brussels 1060 Belgium +32 23447178, also with featured profile on HairSite.
Dr. Bisanga has been a featured physician on HairSite for almost a decade. His team has always been a prolific contributor in our community and his work is widely regarded as one of the best in the world.
Presently, Bisanga Hair Restoration clinic has 3 doctors. Dr Bisanga Christian, founder and lead physician. Doctor Teresa Meyer who performs hair transplantation in Malaga and Sevilla at the new affiliate BHR Clinic Spain, and Dr Bevin Bhoyrul who works closely with Dr. Bisanga at the Brussels clinic in Belgium.
With 3 dedicated doctors who are truly passionate about hair restoration and a team of professional support staff and technicians, BHR has established itself as one of the leading hair restoration destinations in Europe attracting patients from around the world. The majority of BHR patients travel from the US, Asia, Middle East and many parts of Europe in order to receive top notch treatment from Dr. Bisanga's reputable clinic.
As one of the anchor physician on HairSite's Medical Advisory Board, Dr. Bisanga and his team also earned the Top Ranked No 1 award as the best hair transplant clinic in Belgium awarded by HairSite based on number of patient results published in our open community concluded on December 31, 2013. No other doctors or clinics has been able to accomplish this in our history and we congratulate Dr. Bisanga and his team for this impressive recognition that is given not only by HairSite but also by thousands who have evaluated, commented and critiqued each result presented to our community.
At BHR, the approach has always been to combine advanced technology with artistic skills along with precise planning as well as the highest level of care and attention throughout. Planning or designing for a hair transplant is the first step in every procedure and also the most important. Too aggressive an approach will subject the patient to undue risk and too conservative will leave the patient unsatisfied with the final aesthetic result. An ethical and experienced doctor will know how to strike the perfect balance in achieving the best possible aesthetic outcomes without causing unnecessary downsides for the patient's eventual well being. This is one thing that Dr. Bisanga and his team perform exceptionally well over the years.
At present, Dr. Bisanga's clinic offers FUE, Body or Beard Hair Transplant, and Follicular Unit strip procedure with tricophytic closure. He is also one of the few doctors who offer hair transplant physician training to other doctors.
Recent patient results from Dr. Bisanga's clinic:
- 1909 grafts FUE, 0 - 14 Months - this patient is in his 30s and have been using minoxidil for hair loss. This will be one of 2 procedures that this patient plans to undergo. The second procedure will focus on restoration for his crown area.
- 3058 grafts strip repair - this patient had previous FUE work done in another clinic. He is 40 years old and has been using Finasteride Age:- 40 Medication: Finasteride Breakdown of grafts : 340 x1s, 1407 x 2s, 1065 x 3s, 246 x 4s Came to us to rebuild the hair line and blend back into native hair.
- 1599 FUE 0 - 2.5 years update - first time hair transplant for a 29 year old who has been using minoxidil and finasteride. Donor density: 83.3 FUs/cm2 average.
- 3533 Strip, 0 - 12 Months - before and after result with wet and dry hair. Photos taken by the patient himself.
- 2119 FUE grafts hairline and temple restoration - this patient had a previous surgery at another clinic with mixed results, his hair line and behind was left thin as you can see from the before pictures. The goals were to improve the hair line quality and round off the temple points slightly to give a more natural line to the sides rather than an acute angle.
- 2600 grafts FUE with Platelet Rich Plasma hair treatment - Frontal thinning, patient 30 years of age, wanted to keep a conservative hair line and rebuild the frontal third back to the mid section with FUE Hair Transplant. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) was used post operation in the recipient area.
- 218 grafts removal and redistribution using FUE technique - this patient had a previous procedure else where back in 2003, about 800 grafts via Strip into his hair line, leaving an unnatural groupings of hair and making it hard to hide and style. It was mutually decided at this stage, partly due to his own wishes, and due to limitations in his donor to reverse, or remove the old grafts. .
Dr. Bisanga is presently a sponsor of HairSite