Dr. Jeffrey Epstein Hair Transplant, Miami, Florida
hair restoration clinic located at Sunset Professional Building, 6280 Sunset Drive, Suite 504 Miami, FL 33143 as well as 60 East 56th Street, 3rd Floor | New York, NY, 10022. Consultation office available in Tampa Florida also.
Hair Restoration Procedures Performed !!!
Founder of the Foundation for Hair Restoration in Florida, Dr. Epstein is one of the most celebrated names for hair transplantation in the US and abroad.
Widely respected as one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world, Dr. Epstein has been at the forefront in performing some of the most advanced hair restoration techniques available nowadays, including microscopic follicular unit grafting, body hair transplant, FUE follicular unit extraction, hair transplant repair, women hair transplant as well as eyebrow and eyelash restoration.
With 18 years of experience as a hair transplant surgeon and 22 years as a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Epstein personally performs all his procedures with his team of 20+ full-time assistants. Over the years, Dr. Epstein and his team has performed over 9000 hair restoration procedures for both men and women with hair loss and various hair and scalp disorders, a very impressive record by any standards. As a matter of fact, he has patients from all 50 states throughout the U.S. and over 75 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America.
To top it off, Dr. Epstein was also awarded Top Ranked #1 hair transplant doctor in Miami by HairSite according to our patient statistics through December 31, 2013.
Besides being a board certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Epstein is also board certified in the fields of hair restoration surgery and Otolaryngology. In addition, Dr. Epstein is a Voluntary Clinical Professor at the University of Miami, and Past President of the Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Epstein publishes and lectures extensively and is frequently featured in the media and press, and is considered a foremost expert in the field of surgical hair restoration.
Dr. Epstein is frequently visited by doctors from around the world
who consider him a mentor in the field of hair restoration
Some of the recent publications by Dr. Epstein in the field of hair transplantation
- Epstein, JS. Techniques of Hair Restoration. In Thomas JR. editor: Advanced Therapy in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Shelton, CT 2010, People's Medical Publishing House, pp.531-536.
- Epstein JS. Different Options in Revision Surgical Hair Restoration. Cover Article, Hair Transplant Forum International. Volume 20, No. 3:77-80
- Epstein, JS. Hair Replacement and Revision Surgery. In Edelstein DR, Kraus DH, Pastorek NJ, Selesnick SH, et al, editors: Revision Surgery in Otolaryngology. New York, 2009, Thieme,
- Guest Editor. Facial Plast. Surg. Clin. N. Am. Volume 12, Number 2. Special Issue Devoted to Surgical Hair Restoration. W.B. Saunders Company. May, 2004
- Epstein JS. The Treatment of Female Pattern Hair Loss and Other Applications of Surgical Hair Restoration in Women. Facial Plast. Surg. Clin. N. Am. 12:241-247, 2004
- Gandelman M, Epstein JS. Hair Transplantation to the Eyebrow, Eyelashes, and Other Parts of the Body. Facial Plast. Surg. Clin. N. Am. 12:253-261, 2004
- Epstein JS. State-of-the-Art Technique: Follicular Unit Hair Grafting. Arch. Facial Plast. Surg. 5:439-444, 2003
- Epstein JS. Hair Transplantation for Men with Advanced Degrees of Hair Loss. Plast. Recons. Surg. 111:414-421, 2003
- Epstein JS. Hair Transplantation in Women: Treating Female Pattern Baldness and Repairing Distortion and Scarring From Prior Cosmetic Surgery. Arch. Facial Plast. Surg. 5:121-126, 2003
- Epstein, JS. Growing Trends in Hair Transplantation. Plast. Surg. Prods. October, 2002
- Epstein JS. Hair Transplants for the Treatment of Baldness. In: emedicine: Facial Plastic Surgery, an online surgical textbook. 2000
- Epstein JS. Scalp Flap Surgery for the Treatment of Baldness. In: emedicine: Facial Plastic Surgery, an online surgical textbook. 2000
Recent patient results from Dr. Epstein's clinic
- 3100 grafts strip hair transplant for a Norwood 5 patient.
- Hair transplant 2600 grafts for a Norwood 4.
- Dr. Epstein eyebrow transplant - female patient with eyebrow loss have restoration in 1 session.
- Dr. Epstein male eyebrow and eyelash transplant - eyebrow and eyelash loss very common among male patients too.
- Hair transplant 2650 grafts. - patient with diffuse thinning, 4.5 months post op.
- Hair transplant 2400 grafts. - patient with classic norwood class 3 thinning along the hairline and temples area. Photos show results 10 months after the procedure.