RepliCel (Hair Multiplication & Stem Cells Treatment)
yeah i think it's pretty obvious it has failed to produce good results. Of course they got some growth but not enough to impress people, thats why theyre sucking more money from investors at this point.
moawk is located in GERMANY and he is available to meet: NO
1. Predicted the failure of replicel, months in advance.
2. Predicted how their stock would rise/drop even with exact numbers.
3. Predicted the wild claims and crazyness that gc83uk's donor regeneration will cause among the HT industry during this summer. Including rassman's opinion, Dr. Woods special patients and Pro hair clinic photos.
4. Predicted Gho will open up a clinic in asia.
5. No prediction on Histogen. Looks promising if they didn't fake results.
6. Predicted the only viable HM technique other than Gho would surface when hairs are: "generated through the appropriate cell populations" -Team Tokyo 2012
Advice for patients: If you are considering a hair transplant, only consider Gho's HST and nothing else. First HT treatment in the world that offers: zero scarring, small downtime and donor regrowth.
Advice for Investors in HM: Invest in Team Tokyo.
Ditch replicel, aderans. They are done for and have no future.
- mell, 20.04.2012, 22:14
- RepliCel - moawk, 20.04.2012, 23:06
- RepliCel - gmonasco, 20.04.2012, 23:08