RepliCel (Hair Multiplication & Stem Cells Treatment)
well he also said for phase 2 he will use patients from nw2s to nw7s, phase 1 is for safety and efficacy.
he will get some growth in phase 1 enough to advance to phase 2 but not enough to attract investors I believe. This is the reason why he recruited some norwood 3s.
But i think applying it to the temple was a huge mistake.
moawk is located in GERMANY and he is available to meet: NO
1. Predicted the failure of replicel, months in advance.
2. Predicted how their stock would rise/drop even with exact numbers.
3. Predicted the wild claims and crazyness that gc83uk's donor regeneration will cause among the HT industry during this summer. Including rassman's opinion, Dr. Woods special patients and Pro hair clinic photos.
4. Predicted Gho will open up a clinic in asia.
5. No prediction on Histogen. Looks promising if they didn't fake results.
6. Predicted the only viable HM technique other than Gho would surface when hairs are: "generated through the appropriate cell populations" -Team Tokyo 2012
Advice for patients: If you are considering a hair transplant, only consider Gho's HST and nothing else. First HT treatment in the world that offers: zero scarring, small downtime and donor regrowth.
Advice for Investors in HM: Invest in Team Tokyo.
Ditch replicel, aderans. They are done for and have no future.
- mell, 20.04.2012, 22:14
- RepliCel - moawk, 20.04.2012, 23:06
- RepliCel - gmonasco, 20.04.2012, 23:08