Hair Multiplication Hair Cloning News Archives
Over a decade's worth of news, debates and discussions about hair multiplication or hair cloning research. Some of the article links are disabled which means these contents are stored on our archives. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link reference if you wish to retrieve any of the following articles that are presently stored on our archives server.
- Aderans Research to officially launch phase II of their cell based hair loss study in the US.
- Bold claim by Dr. Mercola: new stem cell attempt to regrow his hair in 3 months.
- A German company, PromoCell, is marketing a Human Dermal Papilla Cell culture system for hair loss that combine normal human follicle dermal papilla cells with PromoCell´s Follicle Dermal Papilla Cell Growth Medium and subculture reagents.
- Intercytex's press release on the progress of their phase II for Trichocyte (TRC) hair regeneration product.
- Intercytex reported hair multiplication phase 2 trial results.
- Intercytex TrichoCyte Cell Based Hair Regeneration Therapy, interview with CEO Paul Kemp.
- False hope and a huge let down from Dr. Carl Bazan's once glorified and much anticipated promise of Hair Multiplication. (archive link: http://www.hairsite8.com/misc/xxx_photo1.htm)
- Dr. Washenik, Aderans, TV interview on CNBC. email us and mention the archive link and we will retrieve the contents for you (archive link: http://www.hairsite.com/hair_multiplication/washenik_tv_interview.htm)
- Dr. Gho archives.
- Dr. Gho: how it all started.
- Hair multiplication news archives, inception to 2005.
- Hair multiplication forum archives, inception to 2007.