Scalp Pigmentation FAQ
frequently asked questions about scalp and head tattoo hair loss treatment provided by HIS Hair Clinic.
Frequently asked questions about
Technical Information about Pigment and Pigmentation Specifics
- What is a chromophore?
- What is a dye? What is a pigment? And, what is an ink, and is there any difference between the three?
- Why is the role of the pigment paramount to the result a client receives?
- What is the difference between tattoo ink and cosmetic pigmentation ink?
- What is the ideal compound to use then for micro-pigmentation of the scalp?
- What is the exact molecular structure of the MHT pigment?
- Why are MHT pigments so unique?
- What is the lifespan of MHT pigments?
- Are MHT pigments toxic or carcinoma inducing?
Click here for answers to the above questions
Technical information about pigment and pigmentation specifics
*HIS Hair Clinic is a paid sponsor of HairSite, the above is an advertisement for HIS Hair clinic. Readers are advised to do their own research and investigation and consult a doctor before proceeding with the procedure as not every person is a good candidate for the treatment. Hairsite does not endorse or offer any guarantee for the treatment.