Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/hairsite/public_html/hair-loss/functions.php on line 155
Hair Loss Forum - Jarjar and hairman

March 2017 - Trending Topics in our new forum

 Stem cell hair restoration results - Dr. Cole vs Histogen vs RepliCel.
 Dr. Paul Kemp, CEO of HairClone answers questions about follicle banking.
 RepliCel year 2017 forecast for RCH-01 cell based hair regeneration.
 Dr. Cole to start stem cell hair restoration trial in the US.
 Dr. Umar's 6500 grafts life saving repair procedure for transplant victim.
 FUE donor harvesting, what you must know when choosing a clinic.
 Dr. Koray Erdogan raises the standard in FUE artistry skills.
 Dr. Arvind on how to formulate your own toxic free shampoo.
 Conference & FREE hair restoration consultations; cities worldwide.

This is a READ ONLY forum.
Access our brand new platform at HairSite New Forum to continue the discussion on these topics that you are interested in. All contents and discussions have been transferred to our new forum at
  HairSite New Forum

Log in | User | Register

TheThing

09.06.2013, 17:20
 

Jarjar and hairman (Admin Issues)

Admin..
Can you please do something about this issue. Every single thread is turning to sh*t because of childish arguments. Having to constantly shuffle through pages of bulls*it is becoming tiresome.

Thank you




TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 18:41
(edited by jarjarbinx, 09.06.2013, 18:57)

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

* Hairsite, I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful to "The Thing" but I really think he's over-reacting about Hairman and I. I think that the bigger concern is the vulgar and obscene thread by Scarro. That thread is really nasty.

* I used to think the bickering between Hairman and I was a big problem but now that I've sees the truly ugly and obscene post by Scarro I really don't think that the bickering between Hairman and I is a big deal.

* So what if Hairman and I bicker a little? It just doesn't seem like that big of a deal compared to the truly ugly and filthy stuff that could be posted.

* I think that The Thing is making a mountain out of a molehill by taking what amounts to minor tit-for-tat between Hairman and making it sound like an extreme argument.




jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
TheThing

09.06.2013, 19:22

@ jarjarbinx

Jarjar and hairman

Jar jar. The point is you two fight constantly. It's happening in most threads. So I'm hardly over reacting.

It's getting very tiresome having to scroll through your "tiffs" just to get to the topic at hand. It goes as far as you posting images of how hairman looks with out his topic, or you deliberately posting replies just to start a argument..
How is this helpful?

I have no issue with you challenging hairman if you disagree with the points he raises but I have an issue when you deliberately bait him into argument. This goes for hairman too.

I'm here to get information and learn. Not read your and hairmans little childish fights.

Hairsite. Just have a look at the amount of arguments between these two in the forums. It's getting beyond a joke now.




TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 19:52

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

* I'm not baiting Hairman. Hairman is rude and condescending towards me and then I respond.

* I still think you're making a mountain out of a molehill because it's not that hard to navigate past that stuff. Whenever you put a lot of people together there will be people who rub each other the wrong way and they'll needle each other. But that doesn't mean they don't say things that are useful. For example, look how you mistakenly posted that Histogen's treatment causes a dangerous hemoglobin problem? You were incorrect. If I wasn't here you wouldn't have been challenged on that issue. But I went to the trouble of back-and-forth emails with Hisogen and they explained why that you're incorrect. And while I do not like Hairman I would admit that he has also posted useful information.

* Now that I have seen the truly obscene post by Scarro I will say that I now think that the jabbing between Hairman and I are just part of the personality/character of Hairsite, and it's indicative of lively debate here.

* And I do take offense to your use of the term "tiffs" because it implies some kind of familial relationship, much the same as when you called Hairman my internet wife. So while I have been respectful to you in this thread you are being disrespectful to both Hairman and I.

* And for the record, sometimes it may appear that I've said something to start an argument with Hairman but that's not what's happening. In those cases when it appears that I'm starting an argument, in reality the argument has already been started by Hairman in a different thread. If I jab Hairman before he jabs me in a thread then it's definitely because he just jabbed me first in a different thread. In other words, once he attacks me in any thread I'm going to jab him as soon as I see stupid posts by him wherever those posts are, including other threads. He starts the jabbing and then I jab him for a day or two until he backs off for awhile. Once he calls me stupid (his favorite condescending insult) I'm annoyed with him and so when I see some stupid post by him in any thread then I point out his stupidity to him. If he never jabs me again then I will never jab him again but if he does jab me again then I will jab him, and I could so in any thread.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill.



Originally Posted by TheThing

Jar jar. The point is you two fight constantly. It's happening in most threads. So I'm hardly over reacting.

It's getting very tiresome having to scroll through your "tiffs" just to get to the topic at hand. It goes as far as you posting images of how hairman looks with out his topic, or you deliberately posting replies just to start a argument..
How is this helpful?

I have no issue with you challenging hairman if you disagree with the points he raises but I have an issue when you deliberately bait him into argument. This goes for hairman too.

I'm here to get information and learn. Not read your and hairmans little childish fights.

Hairsite. Just have a look at the amount of arguments between these two in the forums. It's getting beyond a joke now.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
TheThing

09.06.2013, 20:32

@ jarjarbinx

Jarjar and hairman

First of all the histogen thread, the points raised in the thread were copied from another site, I stated this within the thread. The goal was to get the information out there and start a debate.

Second you do bait him. For example

" i did it because I can. I just did it again. Are you happy now " this is bait.
"That's right Hairman, you go girl. Get him. Don't just disagree with him; make it personal."
This is also bait. Hairman was not even talking to you and this was your response.
"Carping at people as usual I see."
Another one
And one more
"That's our Hairman. He's just a bundle of civility and good will.
We need to hide him away up in the attic"
Again baiting him into an argument/response.

All these points had nothing to do with the topic at hand yet you felt the need to post them. You see where I'm coming from? It's annoying to have to navigate through these childish remarks when I'm trying to get info.

Also "Tiff" is slang for argument/disagreement. Has nothing to do with "familial relationship"
The wife remark was because you both fight constantly, a common trait of husband and wife. I could of easily said fighting like cat and dog.

It's not just jabbing.. It's constant fighting. It's childish. It's annoying.




TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
TheThing

09.06.2013, 20:38

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

Hairsite if you could look over the current threads and take appropriate action that would be most appreciated.




TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 21:06
(edited by jarjarbinx, 09.06.2013, 21:38)

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

* I do not bait him. You're wrong. Don't just copy and past the text please post the link so I can find it and see if he said something ugly at me first either in that same thread or a different thread.

* Again, you are incorrect and I will prove it if you will post the link to my post that you copied and pasted.

* And don't throw 50 billion links at me. Just give me one link and I'll research to show you that Hairman jabbed me first. I will do this repeatedly a few times to make my point. So give me a link to a jab post that I made and give me a little time to research it and I will demonstrate that you are the one who's incorrect about who's starting these duels between Hairman and I.

* Also I have to step away for awhile so bear with me. I may be gone hours or even a day or two.




Originally Posted by TheThing

First of all the histogen thread, the points raised in the thread were copied from another site, I stated this within the thread. The goal was to get the information out there and start a debate.

Second you do bait him. For example

" i did it because I can. I just did it again. Are you happy now " this is bait.
"That's right Hairman, you go girl. Get him. Don't just disagree with him; make it personal."
This is also bait. Hairman was not even talking to you and this was your response.
"Carping at people as usual I see."
Another one
And one more
"That's our Hairman. He's just a bundle of civility and good will.
We need to hide him away up in the attic"
Again baiting him into an argument/response.

All these points had nothing to do with the topic at hand yet you felt the need to post them. You see where I'm coming from? It's annoying to have to navigate through these childish remarks when I'm trying to get info.

Also "Tiff" is slang for argument/disagreement. Has nothing to do with "familial relationship"
The wife remark was because you both fight constantly, a common trait of husband and wife. I could of easily said fighting like cat and dog.

It's not just jabbing.. It's constant fighting. It's childish. It's annoying.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 21:11

@ TheThing

Hairsite, The Thing should post the link to my text that he posted..

* Hairsite, it has long been my contention that my jabs at Hairman are merely responses after Hairman attacks me first. The Thing is challenging me on that issue. So let's find out who's right and who's wrong.

* The Thing should prove his allegation.

* The Thing posted text by me wherein I was jabbing Hairman and it's my contention that Hairman must have attacked me first or else I would not have made that jab at Hairman.

* The Thing should post the link so we can see if there was a post by Hairman jabbing me prior to me making that post jabbing Hairman.

* The Thing please post the link to the post by me that you have copied and pasted here in this thread.




jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 21:21

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

It doesn't just matter if Hairman was talking to me in that one thread The Thing. If Hairman is rude to me in a thread then I will jab Hairman in that thread or any other thread for a day or two. So maybe he was rude to me in thread "A" and I subsequently saw where he posted something kind of dumb or rude in thread "B" then I will post a jab at him in thread "B" even though that is not where he made his jab at me. It's hard to follow The Thing but he is the one starting it and you are wrong just like you were wrong about Histogen.



Originally Posted by TheThing

First of all the histogen thread, the points raised in the thread were copied from another site, I stated this within the thread. The goal was to get the information out there and start a debate.

Second you do bait him. For example

" i did it because I can. I just did it again. Are you happy now " this is bait.
"That's right Hairman, you go girl. Get him. Don't just disagree with him; make it personal."
This is also bait. Hairman was not even talking to you and this was your response.
"Carping at people as usual I see."
Another one
And one more
"That's our Hairman. He's just a bundle of civility and good will.
We need to hide him away up in the attic"
Again baiting him into an argument/response.

All these points had nothing to do with the topic at hand yet you felt the need to post them. You see where I'm coming from? It's annoying to have to navigate through these childish remarks when I'm trying to get info.

Also "Tiff" is slang for argument/disagreement. Has nothing to do with "familial relationship"
The wife remark was because you both fight constantly, a common trait of husband and wife. I could of easily said fighting like cat and dog.

It's not just jabbing.. It's constant fighting. It's childish. It's annoying.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
TheThing

09.06.2013, 21:23

@ jarjarbinx

Hairsite, The Thing should post the link to my text that he posted..

My god.. Jar jar..

I'm NOT CHALLENGING YOU.

I don't have to prove anything. I started this thread to get a admin to look over the threads and stop this childish behaviour He said something mean so I'm going to say something back..

This is a childish attitude and I'm not going to waste my time on this further as I'm only going down to that level.

The thread I quoted from is on the forums and easy to find. Just have a look.

Again this thread was opened to get hairsite admins attention.. Not to have a discussion with you.
It's not just you it's both of you..

Again.. HAIRSITE please review the threads. Thank you.

Originally Posted by jarjarbinx

* Hairsite, it has long been my contention that my jabs at Hairman are merely responses after Hairman attacks me first. The Thing is challenging me on that issue. So let's find out who's right and who's wrong.

* The Thing should prove his allegation.

* The Thing posted text by me wherein I was jabbing Hairman and it's my contention that Hairman must have attacked me first or else I would not have made that jab at Hairman.

* The Thing should post the link so we can see if there was a post by Hairman jabbing me prior to me making that post jabbing Hairman.

* The Thing please post the link to the post by me that you have copied and pasted here in this thread.





TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
TheThing

09.06.2013, 21:27

@ jarjarbinx

Jarjar and hairman

just like you were wrong about histogen
Originally Posted by jarjarbinx


AGAIN.... The POINTS I raised in the thread came from the POSTER Desmond from BTT site and not ME..I have stated this in that thread AND in this thread.. Geez.

so how am I wrong?




TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 21:28

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

It doesn't matter that you got the info from somewhere else and you just pasted it here at Hairsite. That's not the point. The point is that you were incorrect and I corrected you. This shows that the very people that you are complaining about (Myself and Hairman) are indeed providing some useful information and it was YOU yourself who provided the incorrect information. One of your complaints is that you come here to get information and you can't get information because of Hairman's and my antics, but I just proved that you got useful information, and not only did you get useful information, you got it from me, one of the people you say is keeping you from getting information. And for the record, had I not been here to post the correct information your incorrect information would have remained the prevailing belief.

There is no hemoglobin threat with Histogen despite the contradictory claims in your post. YOU know this because of ME.

And I have some things I have to do now so I won't be able to respond to you for awhile...maybe a day or two.



Originally Posted by TheThing

First of all the histogen thread, the points raised in the thread were copied from another site, I stated this within the thread. The goal was to get the information out there and start a debate.

Second you do bait him. For example

" i did it because I can. I just did it again. Are you happy now " this is bait.
"That's right Hairman, you go girl. Get him. Don't just disagree with him; make it personal."
This is also bait. Hairman was not even talking to you and this was your response.
"Carping at people as usual I see."
Another one
And one more
"That's our Hairman. He's just a bundle of civility and good will.
We need to hide him away up in the attic"
Again baiting him into an argument/response.

All these points had nothing to do with the topic at hand yet you felt the need to post them. You see where I'm coming from? It's annoying to have to navigate through these childish remarks when I'm trying to get info.

Also "Tiff" is slang for argument/disagreement. Has nothing to do with "familial relationship"
The wife remark was because you both fight constantly, a common trait of husband and wife. I could of easily said fighting like cat and dog.

It's not just jabbing.. It's constant fighting. It's childish. It's annoying.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 21:40

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

It doesn't matter. The point is that you say you can't get info here because of Hairman and I, but I just proved that not only can you get info here despite the duel between Hairman and I, but I also proved that you are getting some of your info from the very people you are saying stop you from getting info. That's the pont The Thing.


just like you were wrong about histogen
Originally Posted by jarjarbinx


Originally Posted by TheThing


AGAIN.... The POINTS I raised in the thread came from the POSTER Desmond from BTT site and not ME..I have stated this in that thread AND in this thread.. Geez.

so how am I wrong?





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

09.06.2013, 21:46

@ TheThing

Hairsite, The Thing should post the link to my text that he posted..

* You are challenging me for certain.

* I've said Hairman starts the jabbing between he and I and you have called me a liar. I'm asking you to prove it.

* You have given quotes from various posts but those quotes do not show whether or not Hairman attacked me first.

* Again, please post a link, one link, to a post and I will research it to prove that Hairman jabbed me first.

* Why don't you have to prove anything The Thing? You have made an allegation that I'm starting trouble so I'm saying that you should have to prove that. There is only one way to get to the bottom of your allegation and that's by you posting a link, one link, to a post where you claim I started jabbing Hairman first and I will research it to prove that Hairman jabbed me first.

*Hairsite, please do not listen to The Thing. He will not prove his allegations. I've offered to show him that he's wrong but he won't work with me on it because he just wants to make allegations without backing them up.

* Now I really have something I must do so I will be gone for awhile.



My god.. Jar jar..

I'm NOT CHALLENGING YOU.

I don't have to prove anything. I started this thread to get a admin to look over the threads and stop this childish behaviour He said something mean so I'm going to say something back..

This is a childish attitude and I'm not going to waste my time on this further as I'm only going down to that level.

The thread I quoted from is on the forums and easy to find. Just have a look.

Again this thread was opened to get hairsite admins attention.. Not to have a discussion with you.
It's not just you it's both of you..

Again.. HAIRSITE please review the threads. Thank you.

Originally Posted by jarjarbinx

* Hairsite, it has long been my contention that my jabs at Hairman are merely responses after Hairman attacks me first. The Thing is challenging me on that issue. So let's find out who's right and who's wrong.

* The Thing should prove his allegation.

* The Thing posted text by me wherein I was jabbing Hairman and it's my contention that Hairman must have attacked me first or else I would not have made that jab at Hairman.

* The Thing should post the link so we can see if there was a post by Hairman jabbing me prior to me making that post jabbing Hairman.

* The Thing please post the link to the post by me that you have copied and pasted here in this thread.

Originally Posted by TheThing





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
TheThing

09.06.2013, 21:47

@ jarjarbinx

Jarjar and hairman

this is like pulling teeth..

ok jarjar thanks for your input.

Hairsite, thanks again for looking into this matter, its much appreciated.




TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

10.06.2013, 00:37

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

The Thing, below you will find your actual post about Histogen. Even if you got the post from someone else, and none of the incorrect words are your words, that does not change one iota the fact that you posted incorrect information. And it was I, one of the two people that you say is preventing you from getting information, who cleared up (for everybody, INCLUDING YOU) the incorrect information that you posted and explained to everyone, yourself included, that there is no hemoglobin safety issue. But I want to point out that at the bottom of your original post you do some ad-libbing by stating, and I'm quoting you here,

"Looks like jarjars theory of inject more for bigger results is debunked and dangerous."

These are your words and you were, in fact, incorrect. So when you copied and pasted into Hairsite Desmond you were putting incorrect information (from a different source) into the forum and then you ad-libbed your own incorrect information. Then I came along and cleared up the situation by explaining that Histogen explained to me that what you and Desmond were saying is a misunderstanding and there is no hemoglobin safety issue. Please do not say that you did not say that HSC is dangerous because you did. Again, it wasn't just Desmond because you also erroneously reported that Histogen is dangerous. That's your exact wording.

Again, I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I really don't think that you're reporting facts correctly to Hairsite and I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Here below in italics is your actual post and note the bottom line which are your own words, not Desmond's:



Histogen has just released its final phase I/IIa results

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/iid_2013_hsc_final.pdf

1) Duration of Efficacy: Although the patients remained above baseline at the 48 week follow-up, the effects started to wear off by that point: % Change from baseline: 19% (Week 12) compared to 12% (Week 36). This means that patients will need booster shots at least ONCE A YEAR.

Also, isn't it odd how they haven't provided data on % change from baseline for the 48th week even though they did measure it! (Food for thought)

2) Total Hair count in the Temporal Region (temples) increased only by 2.5% at the 48 week follow-up.

3) Therapeutic Window: They found a direct relationship between dose and possible toxicity (Haemoglobin count). Therefore, only so many mL of HSC can be injected at a given session. Otherwise, your Haemoglobin levels may drop and lead to anaemia and other related conditions. This is very important, as it means you cannot get Histogen injected all over your scalp in a single session... HSC will be simply used in your most problematic areas to give you that extra boost in hair density.

4) Safety: using only 8 shots of HSC lead to no abnormal parameters in trial subjects. Furthermore, all reported side effects were mild and transient, which is a big plus.

Points copied from BTT by poster Desmond84

Looks like jarjars theory of inject more for bigger results is debunked and dangerous.






just like you were wrong about histogen
Originally Posted by jarjarbinx


Originally Posted by TheThing


AGAIN.... The POINTS I raised in the thread came from the POSTER Desmond from BTT site and not ME..I have stated this in that thread AND in this thread.. Geez.

so how am I wrong?





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
TheThing

10.06.2013, 08:21

@ jarjarbinx

Jarjar and hairman

Thrilling input and well divulged information..

Now back on topic!!

Hairsite please review the threads and act appropriately. Thanks again.




TheThing is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
jarjarbinx

11.06.2013, 00:30

@ TheThing

Jarjar and hairman

In a nutshell, you're making a big deal out of Hairman calling me names like "stupid" and me calling Hairman names like stupid. Don't you really think you're going a little overboard here The Thing?

And again, I'm asking you to post the link to the quotes that you think prove that I start trouble. I'm telling you that if you were to research it you would find that the day I posted those quotes, or the day before, Hairman insulted me first in one thread or another.



Originally Posted by TheThing

Thrilling input and well divulged information..

Now back on topic!!

Hairsite please review the threads and act appropriately. Thanks again.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply

120100 Postings in 12546 Threads, 6031 registered users
Hair Loss Forum | Admin contact

 
This is a READ ONLY forum.
Access our brand new platform at HairSite New Forum to continue the discussion on these topics. All contents and discussions have been transferred to
HairSite New Forum

Disclosure: This is an advertising site for our paid sponsors & advertisers. The contents, videos & photos on HairSite are provided by paid sponsors and are not endorsed by HairSite in any way. The recommendations, results, and representations made by our sponsors/advertisers do not reflect the opinions of HairSite. This site is to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations or complaint cases; comments of such nature, including external links, may be removed from the forum. Notify hairsite@aol.com any false, defamatory, misleading or inappropriate user generated contents for immediate removal from the forum. Also read Terms of Use & Privacy Statement |  HairSite advertisers: ASMED | Dr. Bhatti | Dr. Bisanga | Dr. Cole | Dr. Hakan Doganay | Dr.Epstein | Dr. Jones | Dr. Halder | Hasson & Wong | Dr. Klein | Dr. Madhu | Dr. Mwamba | Dr. Donald Ng| Dr. Poswal | Dr. Rahal | Dr. Razack | Dr. Reddy | Dr. Umar | Dr. Woods | DHI Global | HDC Clinic | |Lasercomb | Reviva Clinic | Ziering Medical|