Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/hairsite/public_html/hair-loss/functions.php on line 155
Hair Loss Forum - admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

March 2017 - Trending Topics in our new forum

 Stem cell hair restoration results - Dr. Cole vs Histogen vs RepliCel.
 Dr. Paul Kemp, CEO of HairClone answers questions about follicle banking.
 RepliCel year 2017 forecast for RCH-01 cell based hair regeneration.
 Dr. Cole to start stem cell hair restoration trial in the US.
 Dr. Umar's 6500 grafts life saving repair procedure for transplant victim.
 FUE donor harvesting, what you must know when choosing a clinic.
 Dr. Koray Erdogan raises the standard in FUE artistry skills.
 Dr. Arvind on how to formulate your own toxic free shampoo.
 Conference & FREE hair restoration consultations; cities worldwide.

This is a READ ONLY forum.
Access our brand new platform at HairSite New Forum to continue the discussion on these topics that you are interested in. All contents and discussions have been transferred to our new forum at
  HairSite New Forum

Log in | User | Register

Thread view  Order  «  
 

FollicleSherlock

20.07.2013, 03:11
 

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair. (Drugs & Medications)

Obviously a good transplant wouldn't match up to claims of that thread, please remove it, and it's nonsense is beneath this type of forum, let him go post it on one of those sites that sell those kinds of things please, not here of all places.




FollicleSherlock is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
roger_that

MARYLAND,
20.07.2013, 11:44

@ FollicleSherlock

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

FollicleSherlock, do you have any clue what you're talking about? Do a little research into the claim, watch the original videos and look into it some more. Kevin Nguyen is real and his story is real. Some people really can restore their hair from a NW6 to NW2 in a few months using products on the market. Very rare but it does happen.

Sorry to say this, but your attitude has been wholly "I know better than you little plebes" since you've arrived on this forum. You've even tried to recruit people off onto "the private forum" while insinuating that this forum is inferior.

I don't say this often here, but STFU!!!

You're a very smart guy... but you can be VERY condescending!




roger_that is located in MARYLAND and he is available to meet: YES
email hairsite@aol.com to arrange a meeting.


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

20.07.2013, 17:10

@ roger_that

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Obviously you're the one who needs to do the research. Unless you've got actual responses to what I've said in that thread, and can explain why he can't provide a video of what was asked instead of hiding behind his current lame Youtube video, as well as behind his honey, Sonny...

Youtube..Facebook..fundraising page..who knows what all else.... :ok:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
roger_that

MARYLAND,
20.07.2013, 17:44

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by Jacob

Obviously you're the one who needs to do the research. Unless you've got actual responses to what I've said in that thread, and can explain why he can't provide a video of what was asked instead of hiding behind his current lame Youtube video, as well as behind his honey, Sonny...

Youtube..Facebook..fundraising page..who knows what all else.... :ok:


This is pretty damn stupid.

You got involved in that discussion weeks after Kevin arrived. Kevin did not invite himself here, he wasn't lurking around to post on HairSite, he was INVITED here by someone quite a while after a HairSiter found his video on YouTube. The person who located him and invited him here wasn't even the person who found the video.

Kevin's story is believable. There are cases, albeit very rare, of people regrowing almost all their lost hair with Propecia or Dutasteride and other drugs. It is EXCEEDINGLY RARE, but it does happen. If you think it's impossible and that it has to be a skam, that's your problem.

The fact is that this does happen, but cases like this generally only show up when the hairloss is very recent and happened very quickly. Young people with very recent onset MPB (maybe 1-2 years), whose MPB has also been very rapid, may be the best responders.

Also, it doesn't matter what brand name stuff you use. Propecia or Dutasteride are just as good as ScalpMed. There is nothing magic about ScalpMed. It's the same sh*t, different bottle.

Kevin isn't deliberately skamming people, he just happened to be using ScalpMed.... so what?

Remember, he didn't show up here himself, HairSiters who had no idea who he was or where he was, sought him out and invited him here.

Plus his videos are believable. The actual photos and footage are believable.

This stuff about demanding that he shave his head on YouTube is just pretty damn stupid, too. He just got his hair back. Why would he want to shave it now?

People do occasionally grow their hair back. Our HairSite member Jarjarbinx temporarily regrew all his hair (or almost all of it), using RU58841, a few years ago, then lost it all again when he stopped using it.

Why is it so hard to believe that someone could grow all their hair back?

WTF do you think a YouTube video of Kevin shaving his scalp is going to show?

If he's a liar, such a video could be faked, too.




roger_that is located in MARYLAND and he is available to meet: YES
email hairsite@aol.com to arrange a meeting.


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

20.07.2013, 18:35

@ roger_that

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

No, it is pretty damn right on the money.

Does it really matter how he got here if it turns out he's full of it?

No, I don't think it's "impossible". But when I saw "ScalpMed"..red flags went up. So instead of just believing everything right away- I looked at it more closely.

He just so happened to be using ScalpMed. He just so happened to start tracking his progress from the beginning. He just so happened to put it on YOUTUBE. He just so happened to put up a Facebook page on it. He just so happened to use both to try to drum up money. On the latter it makes it conceivable to believe that yes, he just so happened to be using ScalpMed. To be asking for money is PATHETIC- and when one also sees what he's doing and what he's avoiding- it adds up to a s-cam, snake-oil'n..whatever you want to call it.

And obviously you didn't read all what I said. Besides you not responding to the various points I've made, including his honey shill'r tag-teaming on here...I was not asking that he shave his head in the end. I asked for just another video in good lighting showing off the top of his head. Notice in the one he provides- 99+ % is him just talking and facing the camera. Just glimpses of the top his head. And to me it still looks thinned out- even with the lighting and even possibly darkening the scalp somehow. Regardless of what you think about my opinion on that existing video, why would someone who showed his FACE to the whole WORLD on Youtube not just provide another one to "clear things up"? And then ignoring the request is one thing. Having him and his buddy tag-team and go off to other diversions and on their he/she nonsense etc is just...well it makes it obvious..




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
hairman2

20.07.2013, 18:57

@ roger_that

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

I agree roger_that... except the part about jarjar regrowing all of his hair.. i have great doubts about that... i.e. why would someone who is so obsessive about hair loss and found a successful remedy abandon it entirely simply because the purchased batches were too inconsistent in quality.. that just seems beyond any logic. Requests for photographic evidence were also declined by jarjar...

anyway, back on topic... even if this guy is asking for donations.. it is obvious that he's not going to get a whole lot of donations.. it's not like he is selling a product or something... so i fail to see what his incentive would be to lie about his regrowth... everyone here is free to chose whether or not they want to donate to him... I dont recall him ever having actively asked for handouts or anything... its ludicrous that whenever someone actually reports a success story, that they are subsequently subjected to slander and attacks and their credibility is scrutinized and questioned beyond reason... it's ridiculously counterproductive to our cause...

apart from that his story and photographic evidence seems entirely believable..


Originally Posted by Jacob

Obviously you're the one who needs to do the research. Unless you've got actual responses to what I've said in that thread, and can explain why he can't provide a video of what was asked instead of hiding behind his current lame Youtube video, as well as behind his honey, Sonny...

Youtube..Facebook..fundraising page..who knows what all else.... :ok:

Originally Posted by roger_that


This is pretty damn stupid.

You got involved in that discussion weeks after Kevin arrived. Kevin did not invite himself here, he wasn't lurking around to post on HairSite, he was INVITED here by someone quite a while after a HairSiter found his video on YouTube. The person who located him and invited him here wasn't even the person who found the video.

Kevin's story is believable. There are cases, albeit very rare, of people regrowing almost all their lost hair with Propecia or Dutasteride and other drugs. It is EXCEEDINGLY RARE, but it does happen. If you think it's impossible and that it has to be a skam, that's your problem.

The fact is that this does happen, but cases like this generally only show up when the hairloss is very recent and happened very quickly. Young people with very recent onset MPB (maybe 1-2 years), whose MPB has also been very rapid, may be the best responders.

Also, it doesn't matter what brand name stuff you use. Propecia or Dutasteride are just as good as ScalpMed. There is nothing magic about ScalpMed. It's the same sh*t, different bottle.

Kevin isn't deliberately skamming people, he just happened to be using ScalpMed.... so what?

Remember, he didn't show up here himself, HairSiters who had no idea who he was or where he was, sought him out and invited him here.

Plus his videos are believable. The actual photos and footage are believable.

This stuff about demanding that he shave his head on YouTube is just pretty damn stupid, too. He just got his hair back. Why would he want to shave it now?

People do occasionally grow their hair back. Our HairSite member Jarjarbinx temporarily regrew all his hair (or almost all of it), using RU58841, a few years ago, then lost it all again when he stopped using it.

Why is it so hard to believe that someone could grow all their hair back?

WTF do you think a YouTube video of Kevin shaving his scalp is going to show?

If he's a liar, such a video could be faked, too.





hairman2 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

20.07.2013, 19:05

@ hairman2

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

It doesn't matter if you think he's not going to get a lot of donations. It doesn't matter if he's not posting- please support me! The point is- he's being sleazeball enough to try. And we don't really know if he's involved with ScalpMed..which has a history of this kind of crap. It really doesn't matter- he's not even willing to provide something that would really show us what his results are.

What's ludicrous is that certain ppl can't tell the difference between someone just posting their results etc and someone using Youtube and Facebook and forums to try to collect some cash and possibly even shill for a certain company. Then look at their(yes..their) responses when just a simple new video is requested.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
hairman2

20.07.2013, 19:10

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

every crappy software developer who wrote a sh*tty piece of software goes out and asks for donations... from my own experience I can assure you that you hardly ever receive donations... asking for donations is entirely voluntary and moreover it is entirely different from having a commercial incentive or agenda...

if he were selling a guide on how to restore your hair, or some ScalpMed product or whatever, then I would agree with you that he is probably perusing some kind of commercial interest.. but condemning him for setting up a donation link... you've got to be kidding.


Originally Posted by Jacob

It doesn't matter if you think he's not going to get a lot of donations. It doesn't matter if he's not posting- please support me! The point is- he's being sleazeball enough to try. And we don't really know if he's involved with ScalpMed..which has a history of this kind of crap. It really doesn't matter- he's not even willing to provide something that would really show us what his results are.

What's ludicrous is that certain ppl can't tell the difference between someone just posting their results etc and someone using Youtube and Facebook and forums to try to collect some cash and possibly even shill for a certain company. Then look at their(yes..their) responses when just a simple new video is requested.





hairman2 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
roger_that

MARYLAND,
20.07.2013, 19:31

@ hairman2

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Hairman, I agree.

With respect to Jarjar, I think in his case not only did he get a series of bad batches of RU, he also developed some pretty serious feminizing side effects (gynecomastia, etc.) and decided to stop using it and look for something else.

Also my understanding is that all this happened over 10 years ago, so he may no longer respond as well to RU, even if he decided to try it again.

As far as Jacob goes, admittedly he brings up some interesting points about Kevin, which I have thought of myself (e.g., he just happened to start documenting the results on video from the start, etc.)

OTOH, the fact that he "just happened to be using ScalpMed" in and of itself doesn't mean he's skamming, because ScalpMed is nothing more than Minoxidil in a different bottle. Most people know this, and this information is easily available to the public. People are not THAT dumb.

If Jacob thinks Kevin's results are faked, then I have a question for Jacob: How exactly did he fake the hair on his head? Is it a wig? A lace "hair system"? Or maybe he had a full head of hair in the first place and just faked his baldness? Maybe in the first pictures, he had a shaved head?

The point is that it is not impossible for someone who is NW6 to regrow hair to the point of NW2, especially in someone whose hairloss is of very recent onset and progressed very rapidly.

The fact that a random person on the internet has done something which is exceedingly rare, but possible, but who happens to be associated with a product sold by a company that is known for shady marketing tactics, does not NECESSARILY mean the guy is a liar and the whole thing is a big con, that he's on ScalpMed's payroll as part of a big elaborate skam paid for by that company.

I agree with one thing. The donations thing does bother me. DONATIONS FOR WHAT?? Why the f*ck is this guy asking for donations? He got his hair back. He knows how to keep his hair. What good would donations do? Does he want to show off his regrown hair on the beaches of Maui, or something?

But even that doesn't necessarily mean the story is a skam. If he were being paid by ScalpMed for lying to us, would he then also need donations? Maybe ScalpMed isn't paying him enough?

Most likely he just wants to cash in on his new fame. A typical American instinct these days. He probably doesn't make squat at his computer nerd job and is just hard up for cash. Everyone's a greedy wannabe superstar these days, or just looking for some angle to make money. Maybe he's talking to Paramount, too, about movie rights to his saga.




roger_that is located in MARYLAND and he is available to meet: YES
email hairsite@aol.com to arrange a meeting.


Post reply
osma_27

20.07.2013, 19:32

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by Jacob

No, I don't think it's "impossible". But when I saw "ScalpMed"..red flags went up. So instead of just believing everything right away- I looked at it more closely.


So, unless it is propecia or minoxidil, if he said he regain his hair with any other "experimental" treatment, would you still accuse him of working for that product?




osma_27 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

20.07.2013, 20:17

@ osma_27

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by Jacob

No, I don't think it's "impossible". But when I saw "ScalpMed"..red flags went up. So instead of just believing everything right away- I looked at it more closely.


Originally Posted by osma_27


So, unless it is propecia or minoxidil, if he said he regain his hair with any other "experimental" treatment, would you still accuse him of working for that product?


No..newbie...I don't even use those two myself.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

20.07.2013, 20:31
(edited by Jacob, 20.07.2013, 21:04)

@ roger_that

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

As far as Jacob goes, admittedly he brings up some interesting points about Kevin, which I have thought of myself (e.g., he just happened to start documenting the results on video from the start, etc.)

OTOH, the fact that he "just happened to be using ScalpMed" in and of itself doesn't mean he's skamming, because ScalpMed is nothing more than Minoxidil in a different bottle. Most people know this, and this information is easily available to the public. People are not THAT dumb.

Most people may know that, but it's still not the point. Plenty do not know that, and again- ScalpMed has a history of this crap.

If Jacob thinks Kevin's results are faked, then I have a question for Jacob: How exactly did he fake the hair on his head? Is it a wig? A lace "hair system"? Or maybe he had a full head of hair in the first place and just faked his baldness? Maybe in the first pictures, he had a shaved head?

Again..if you'd have actually read what I've said..In response to Timmy I pointed out that the photos are not that clear/crisp, but look at the first "before". You can still see there's hair coming up all over the place, even though it's a bit blurry. To me it just looks like the hair is getting longer- it's not clear enough to see a spot where- here's no hair coming up- the same spot- here's new hair.

Edit: And a new video would TELL US if he indeed has an actual full head of hair.

Here's the post with the pictures again: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-117344-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I just noticed that it says 120 days for the final picture. Not if he were "bald".

Even the person posting that said:"We agree he was in a kinda bad situation but we can still see he is not completely bald - there are hairs all over the scalp (normal + thinned)"

BTW..your "shaved head" in the first pictures- possibly. Let it grow a bit first afterwards. Cut a bit off here and there, etc.




The fact that a random person on the internet has done something which is exceedingly rare, but possible, but who happens to be associated with a product sold by a company that is known for shady marketing tactics, does not NECESSARILY mean the guy is a liar and the whole thing is a big con, that he's on ScalpMed's payroll as part of a big elaborate skam paid for by that company.

Except that it doesn't end just there. He puts on Youtube..again, just happens to have it all set up and ready to go. He devotes a Facebook page to it. Then they're all linked to a fundraising page

I agree with one thing. The donations thing does bother me. DONATIONS FOR WHAT?? Why the f*ck is this guy asking for donations? He got his hair back. He knows how to keep his hair. What good would donations do? Does he want to show off his regrown hair on the beaches of Maui, or something?


But even that doesn't necessarily mean the story is a skam. If he were being paid by ScalpMed for lying to us, would he then also need donations? Maybe ScalpMed isn't paying him enough?

To me the reasons don't even matter. Having a fundraising page is just sleazeballish. Being paid by ScalpMed or not..getting paid enough or not(hey, I'm making money on this..might as well try to get some more!)..it's just a huge red flag.

The request for a new vid..the diversions...tag-teaming... :waving:





Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

20.07.2013, 20:39

@ hairman2

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

You're not making any sense. If he were working on a product or device for hairloss, then the "crappy software developer" analogy would make sense. But you say if he were doing that- it wouldn't be right. It makes sense for anyone to just ask for donations, but not if they're actually working on something for hair loss? I'd question both btw, unless it were some legit company and/or researcher.


Again..the tag-team...the diversions instead of just posting a new vid after plastering his face all over Youtube and Facebook..etc.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Aran Linvail

20.07.2013, 21:41

@ roger_that

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by roger_that



The fact is that this does happen, but cases like this generally only show up when the hairloss is very recent and happened very quickly. Young people with very recent onset MPB (maybe 1-2 years), whose MPB has also been very rapid, may be the best responders.




This is the poster formerly known as KO

you should check these results. I think Kevin's results may well be meds.
http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/




Aran Linvail is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

---
Poster formerly known as "KO"


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

20.07.2013, 23:31

@ Aran Linvail

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

This is the poster formerly known as KO

you should check these results. I think Kevin's results may well be meds.
http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/



And the time frames actually make sense on those.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
hairman2

21.07.2013, 07:31

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

No what I was saying is that it is not uncommon for non-profit orientated projects to ask for donations.

Manufacturing and selling a product is an entirely different issue. That is aimed at profit..

Originally Posted by Jacob

You're not making any sense. If he were working on a product or device for hairloss, then the "crappy software developer" analogy would make sense. But you say if he were doing that- it wouldn't be right. It makes sense for anyone to just ask for donations, but not if they're actually working on something for hair loss? I'd question both btw, unless it were some legit company and/or researcher.


Again..the tag-team...the diversions instead of just posting a new vid after plastering his face all over Youtube and Facebook..etc.





hairman2 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
FollicleSherlock

21.07.2013, 09:06

@ roger_that

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by roger_that

FollicleSherlock, do you have any clue what you're talking about? Do a little research into the claim, watch the original videos and look into it some more. Kevin Nguyen is real and his story is real. Some people really can restore their hair from a NW6 to NW2 in a few months using products on the market. Very rare but it does happen.


Given the benefit of the doubt, how do reports of an outlier move the conversation on AGA treatment forward?

I saw the video and read the thread here he is on prior to this, even corresponded with said gentleman by post here in effort to summarize the added ingredients beyond minoxidil, to which he replied, read the scalpmed label, which implied buy a bottle of scalpmed.

Look, he could be legitimate or not, either way how does an OUTLIER if one were to give him the benefit of the doubt help move the conversation towards actual treatment of AGA here forward?

Unless you propose that all users of Scalpmed are outliers or above the moving average for those using just kirkland minoxidil, if so i am all ears as to support for that claim.

Until then with the views the thread is racking up, all that concretely has happened is attention has been taken away from treatments and the purchases of scalpmed it leads one to the knee jerk reaction to make have shot up and his donation button has taken on the state of an innie belly button.




FollicleSherlock is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

21.07.2013, 17:05

@ hairman2

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

So you're saying he's not aiming at profit? :-D

He's a sleazeball no matter how you look at it..or try to look at it.


No what I was saying is that it is not uncommon for non-profit orientated projects to ask for donations.

Manufacturing and selling a product is an entirely different issue. That is aimed at profit..

Originally Posted by Jacob

You're not making any sense. If he were working on a product or device for hairloss, then the "crappy software developer" analogy would make sense. But you say if he were doing that- it wouldn't be right. It makes sense for anyone to just ask for donations, but not if they're actually working on something for hair loss? I'd question both btw, unless it were some legit company and/or researcher.


Again..the tag-team...the diversions instead of just posting a new vid after plastering his face all over Youtube and Facebook..etc.

Originally Posted by hairman2





Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
FollicleSherlock

21.07.2013, 17:26

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

On top giving the benefit of the doubt, don't ask me why though, he would be an extreme statistical outlier, beyond 3 standard deviations of what one could expect from just minoxidil and ancillary ingredients if they are proffered to offer any further efficacy.

If he were really onto something with the "multimodality" from these ancillary ingredients with minoxidil and about to put all HT Dr.'s to shame with such fertilizer, then I ask what is the probability one can calculate of such an extreme statistical outlier (ie. extremely low probability of getting that result) having union with the extremely low probability of taking meticulous before and after pictures and tractability and further the union of asking for donations what success stories have you ever seen ask for such and further union of creating a very public video and promotional effort with his spare time instead of simply posting his before and afters on face or here and moving on happily with his prior private life?

Still the above doesn't rule him out, anymore than the chance of being snowed in, in Jamaica in the summertime.


So I will entertain this, please someone reiterate to the room on the exact extra ingredients & amounts in summary first and mode of action topically and how they are viable adjuncts to minoxidil, not only working to potentiate minoxidil, but also perhaps addressing other pathology of AGA.

(after all is said and done here, realize we are talking about minoxidil, a substance that doesn't address directly the genetic disease of AGA, however instead provides a temporary cosmetic offset of growth not sustainable with traditional 5AR and AA medications in the prescription formulary)




FollicleSherlock is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

21.07.2013, 17:45

@ FollicleSherlock

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Oh please don't encourage more kool-aid making. There are enough drinking it the way it is.

The guy won't even provide a video to prove better his claimed results(and I will never believe any he does put out now). This is someone who has his whole face and name plastered on Youtube and Facebook, etc.

Also consider his pictures are only after 120 days. B.S. See the time-frames for the propecia and/or minox results KO posted a link to.

And yes..then there's the cute tag-team they had going on here...the fundraising page...etc.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
RickH

23.07.2013, 12:47

@ FollicleSherlock

I disagree

"Snake oil" is something that a person sells, and it is something that doesn't really work. The poster in that thread isn't selling anything. True, at some point far into the discussion he asked for money (for which he offered people nothing in exchange), which is bold. But hey, let me go on the record right now: If anyone here is foolish enough to just send me money in exchange for nothing, I will enthusiastically take it and I won't feel bad about it.

I don't see any reason for this Cecil B Demille-sized reaction to that thread. I think the guy is one of the very few, very lucky people who show significant results from the available meds, and MAYBE the supplements helped, too.

I think it is better to err on the side of open dialogue. If someone sees great results, I want to hear about it and I want to hear what they did to get them. I'LL decide whether to believe them or not. I don't need the speech police to protect me.




RickH is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

23.07.2013, 19:00

@ RickH

I disagree

120 days. That's all that needs to be said. Although plenty more has already been said that no one seems to be able to touch.

You wouldn't have liked to have seen a new video of him actually scanning the top of his head in decent lighting?




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
RickH

24.07.2013, 04:30

@ Jacob

I disagree

Originally Posted by Jacob

You wouldn't have liked to have seen a new video of him actually scanning the top of his head in decent lighting?


Why? Has he made a new claim that he has seen dramatic improvement since the last time he showed us the top of his head?

I don't get why you're so worked up about him. He laid out what he said helped him get some of his hair back. People can buy it or not. He isn't selling it, so (prior to his recent ill-conceived request for money) he doesn't stand to profit from it. If you don't believe him, ignore him. Or say, "I don't believe him." But to call him a snake oil salesman and try to run him off seems like an overreaction. But, to each his own. I'm not losing any sleep over him being thrown off the forum, if that's what the site does. I just wouldn't throw him off if it were my decision.




RickH is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

24.07.2013, 16:11

@ RickH

I disagree

Originally Posted by Jacob

You wouldn't have liked to have seen a new video of him actually scanning the top of his head in decent lighting?

Originally Posted by RickH


Why? Has he made a new claim that he has seen dramatic improvement since the last time he showed us the top of his head?

I don't get why you're so worked up about him. He laid out what he said helped him get some of his hair back. People can buy it or not. He isn't selling it, so (prior to his recent ill-conceived request for money) he doesn't stand to profit from it. If you don't believe him, ignore him. Or say, "I don't believe him." But to call him a snake oil salesman and try to run him off seems like an overreaction. But, to each his own. I'm not losing any sleep over him being thrown off the forum, if that's what the site does. I just wouldn't throw him off if it were my decision.


I don't get why you're not so worked up about him, like you are some others I've seen you posting about. The same goes for a couple of others in this thread.

Why? Why aren't you asking- Why doesn't he just do it? Why does he divert to other things, start his sexist ranting and being juvenile with his he/she etc, and have his buddy tag-team along with him doing and saying the same things?

The "why" has already been explained. The "after" video that he does have only shows a glimpse of the top of his head- and either the lighting isn't that great and/or the scalp looks to be darkened. But even with what you do see- it doesn't look that great- it's still majorly thinned out. Then see the discussion on the pictures- it just looks like he's let his hair grow out.

Oh sure..ppl can ignore him..not buy the Scalpmed crap(again, they have a history of pulling these stunts)..not donate to him..etc. But we then also have the right to point out what we think is going on here. And having a fundraising site on top of all of this..is just an immediate- the guy is pathetic...he's doing this to try to rake in some $...etc.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
tinytim

25.07.2013, 11:57

@ FollicleSherlock

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Well everyone knows me around different forums and i have been using many things over the years naturals that are snake oils and some drugs that maybe sc*ms and that is over 30 years so you can tell im an old timer.
Anyway itys not for any of us to say throw a forum member off until proved guilty and im not happy with a trial without proof.
To be fair to kevin i really think he is genuine although i need to have it proved if im wrong but after speaking with him he seems a nice guy.
Anyway as some of you may know i am using this treatment as i did get it a little cheaper than the site selling it and as they also do not send to the uk,so how am i getting on with it well into the fourth week nearly and im seeing close in the mirror in daylight very small hairs beginning to regrow on some bald areas i would not say its great but its giving me insporation to keep on using and im also taking oral avodart only one week as i have switched fron finasteride and am on biotin and silica as per kevins treatment.
And i if anyone wants to know i have been on these two meds before with ordinary minoxidil.
Also im not trying to tell anyone to go out and buy into this treatment and also wait and see until the end of my four months because if it works on me after being quite badly receaded and big as friends say like a monk on the crown i will, myself be impressed as trying ru and some experimental things it will really make me a happy man.




tinytim is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

25.07.2013, 16:31

@ tinytim

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

You say this with nearly everything you try...and you try nearly everything...and then you don't stick with it. :no:

Everybody is a "nice guy". Oh wait..does a "nice guy" respond the way he does- with the sexist talk etc? He's so nice to provide those videos etc but cannot provide one requested and instead does the childish talk(along with his buddy) and then disappears? Oh I'm sure he'll be back..maybe even with the video that was asked of him. But they need time to get it just right first..because he's so legitimate. And such a nice guy ;-)

Now about the things I and even a few others have pointed out...just read my other posts on here.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
tinytim

25.07.2013, 17:38

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Well thats a laugh how come i have been on finasteride for nearly 20 years and was on dutasteride for two years and restarted that as hair loss was getting worse on finast.
Was on regaine for many years different brands as well but only minox+antiandrogen ever gave me some regrowth and as said many things natural like procerin that did nothing,and when i saw kevins vid and even though most of the scalpmed videos are part of the company there are still great regrowth stories with picture back up.
We do know that regaine also has had many on there trials before it was released on the public with pictures to back there drug up and also propecia and many are good responders to these drugs but for me they did not do much and im not saying anything great about kevins regrime as yet only that its doing something that i can see a little bit of improvement after nearly four weeks and as said i will tell the truth as i go along with this.
In some ways i do not want to see an improvement due to the fact smed is hard for me to get in uk and also a bit pricey.
I do have as said four months supply and will be using the treatment for that time and will keep you up to date with progress here and at the other forums.
Also the company smed was little help when i wanted to order some i emailed them and at first said i could order for uk and then when i wanted to pay changed there mind and said that they was sorry they got it wrong and they do not post to uk.
I then got hold of the boss Mr malik i think i spelt it right and he also said he could not help as i complained that i wanted to order some.
So finally i found a seller at ebay that was prepaired to send me an order and i was lucky i saw someone that said they ordered some for there mother but got the wrong 5% instead of 2% minoxidil smed so i got four months altogether at a cheaper price.




tinytim is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

25.07.2013, 18:35

@ tinytim

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

But again..you've gone on so many other things and said you were seeing results at first..and then you don't stick with anything that long. Right? ;-)

I'd repost what all else I responded to you there..but I know you're just going to ignore it!

BTW..I searched the various forums for Scalpmed..it's been around since at least 2005(for someone liking to try new things..I thought you'd look into things that are NEW(er) ). Back then some posters that I'd trust actually were interested in it and gave it a try- Chrome being one. Obviously it didn't do enough for them to keep using it. Then you have tons of newbies posting- "ever heard of scalpmed?" and other obvious spam-posts. Also many Google results- when you click on them, will say this: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/16953-Scalp-Med For those who don't care to click on it..it says "closed thread". An obvious Spam post.

Ya know what..if anyone is excited about this..how about we look into other Youtube success stories and invite those ppl here too? Post them right in this same section - Hair Regrowth Research and Clinical Trials. Maybe start with Provillus :ok:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
tinytim

25.07.2013, 19:49

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

I did try capillogain which gave me bad scalp pimples i tried loads of stuff but like many when you see no results after a few months you get bored with it and some even caused me a very bad shed like ru58841 so all this money i have wasted over the years i feel even as said smeds been out a long time and yes i did buy it a few years ago and did not like the greasyness of it which i think is the minoxidil as its like regaine or rogaine as its called and as for getting excited i am still sceptical until i see real regrowth im not as said going to tell anyone to try it.
I do know jacob you do not like minoxidil well nor do i but i cannot see at this time an alternitive, as when i stopped using everything my hair loss although it did not happen overnight gradually regressed and it does not hit you until someone says you look like a monk on the crown.
As said i will keep you updated but im determined to use all the scalpmed i have and as you know you can trust me to be totally honest in whatever happens.




tinytim is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

26.07.2013, 00:53

@ tinytim

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

All I'm going to say is that it cracks me up- what you won't respond to :lol2:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Kevng8322

26.07.2013, 04:42

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Jacob - I cannot believe that you actually go as far as asking the admin to remove me from this forum. I guess Sonny and I have gone a bit too far and hurt your feelings a bit.

Anyways, I wasnt taking you seriously because you were just throwing random stuff at me without asking me about things that matter.

You kept mentioning my second video only showed a glimpse of my hair. I think you didnt watch this video carefully. You probably were just watching the first 5 seconds of the video. Scroll to 1:50 - 2:10 of the second video. that's nearly 20 seconds of my entire head. You can clearly see the my scalp when I ran my fingers through it. You kept mentioning the lighting, but how come the light did not cover my white scalp?

The reason I dont want to post another video yet because I dont see the point of posting a video just to prove you wrong. I'm pretty sure about 99% of people believe me and I can careless about the 1% that dont.

I will post another video soon, but not to prove you wrong, but to show my result with laser hair therapy. There will be actual progress video footage this time.

To answer your question about how come I started taking photos when I started this project? well it was because I want to monitor my result. I didn't know that my result would be this incredible, if I knew then I would have created a progress video.

And to answer the question about why I created a donation website. It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen. This hair project has cost me a fortune and I do need support to continue. By using myself as a guinea pig to find something that works, I believe I have the right to ask. If I dont try to sell this regimen, you cannot deny me the right to ask.
I'm not just creating this website for fun, because I'm confident enough that this will work on other people besides me.

And no I'm not a computer geek that doesnt make money, dont think a computer geek can afford this stuff. I work for the government and really dont want to go into details about my personal life.

And how did I found out about this forum? ask TinyTim. And yes I was invited to this forum in the first place!




Kevng8322 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

26.07.2013, 05:35
(edited by Jacob, 26.07.2013, 05:56)

@ Kevng8322

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Who said anything about removing you? I say let's invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121224-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they'd have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren't taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that's why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn't do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn't provide it because you didn't want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would "really matter". Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that's why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh..I dunno..I think I'll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/"donation" page. Wait a sec..I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah..it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING..can you read that- DONATING.. their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There's one guy in particular I know who's donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don't recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!




I will post another video soon, but not to prove you wrong, but to show my result with laser hair therapy. There will be actual progress video footage this time.


Oh of course not. You just need more time. After all..you already know you're going to have "actual progress". No one should expect things to get worse. Forget everything else guys. Now you have to get on LLLT too. Obviously the other isn't doing the job.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Kevng8322

26.07.2013, 06:22

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by Jacob

Who said anything about removing you? I say let\'s invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121224-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they\'d have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren\'t taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that\'s why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn\'t do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn\'t provide it because you didn\'t want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would \"really matter\". Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that\'s why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh..I dunno..I think I\'ll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/\"donation\" page. Wait a sec..I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? \"It\'s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.\" PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah..it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING..can you read that- DONATING.. their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There\'s one guy in particular I know who\'s donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don\'t recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!




I will post another video soon, but not to prove you wrong, but to show my result with laser hair therapy. There will be actual progress video footage this time.


Oh of course not. You just need more time. After all..you already know you\'re going to have \"actual progress\". No one should expect things to get worse. Forget everything else guys. Now you have to get on LLLT too. Obviously the other isn\'t doing the job.

Originally Posted by Jacob

Who said anything about removing you? I say let\'s invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121224-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they\'d have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren\'t taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that\'s why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn\'t do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn\'t provide it because you didn\'t want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would \"really matter\". Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that\'s why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh..I dunno..I think I\'ll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/\"donation\" page. Wait a sec..I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? \"It\'s simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.\" PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah..it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING..can you read that- DONATING.. their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There\'s one guy in particular I know who\'s donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don\'t recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!




I will post another video soon, but not to prove you wrong, but to show my result with laser hair therapy. There will be actual progress video footage this time.


Oh of course not. You just need more time. After all..you already know you\'re going to have \"actual progress\". No one should expect things to get worse. Forget everything else guys. Now you have to get on LLLT too. Obviously the other isn\'t doing the job.



There you ago again, I tried to be nice to you but kept throwing Shenanigans at me. Instead of arguing with emotions like women do, why dont you answer my questions. 20 seconds of my entire head is a glimpse? lighting does not cover white scalp? What do you want, an hour view of my head?

How about this, let\'s make a bet. I\'ll let you Skype or Tango with me with a volunteered third person, if my hair is real and not covered by some lighting, then you lose. How much do u want to bet? $1000? $5000? $10,000?

Consider your skepticism, how about we meet in person? I\'ll let you run your fingers through my hair, maybe by then you\'ll start believing. and if what I said is true, then you lose. If you\'re willing to put your money where your mouth is, then game on. If not, just like Roger_That said \"STFU\"!

PS, I can give a sh!t about you believing me or not.




Kevng8322 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
tinytim

26.07.2013, 11:31

@ Kevng8322

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Hi Kevin it was not jacob that asked for your posts to be deleated it was folliclesherlock at top of this page and i responded to him saying it was out of order unless he could prove anything and i said trial without jury is wrong.




tinytim is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
tinytim

26.07.2013, 11:52

@ tinytim

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

By the way none of us knows it plain kirkland and cheaper versions of minoxidil plus propecia and oral biotin silica might work we know that it does for good responders and im thinking it maybe the smed nutrisol thats helping the regrowth as it has retina a in it and many other naturals that jacob would like to assist the minox.
The only problem is you cannot buy it on its own.
The only thing is there is immortal hair forum where they have there own natural which could be used with minox or jacob could put us in touch where we could buy a similiar topical with the nutrisol ingredience to save us the money and i we could replace it when we run out.




tinytim is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
RickH

26.07.2013, 12:48

@ Jacob

I disagree

First, you keep talking about his "sexist talk" in your replies to people. I'm not the Politically Correct Police and I don't align myself with them. In fact, I usually dismiss any cries of sexism as a bunch of whining...because that's what it is.

Second, you mentioned "some others I've seen you posting about." I've been coming to this forum since 1998, so you'll have to be more specific if you want me to explain what was different about whoever it is you're talking about.

Beyond that, I have nothing to add to what I previously said. I disagree with you. I do so because the reasons you give to agree with you haven't convinced me. It isn't personal.




RickH is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

26.07.2013, 16:37
(edited by Jacob, 26.07.2013, 17:13)

@ RickH

I disagree

Oh poor you. It's whining when someone points out that the children have to divert to sexist talk instead of actually responding to what is being said or requested. But I'm sure your wife or g/f(that's a big if, I guess) would applaud you for calling it whining!

You want me to be more specific? You've been here since 1998 and all I did was look at your last few latest posts on here...and I came across one: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-120824.html
You're actually complaining about befores/afters there, while saying Kevin's are just great. Yet anyone can easily point out the problems with Kevin's..as I and others have. What is so bad about requesting an actual video of the top of his head in decent lighting? And don't you start wondering why he can't just do that, after having no problem putting his face on Youtube and Facebook on this issue- for the world to see, and instead diverts and even has his buddy tag-teaming..basically just parroting what Kevin is saying?

And just like everyone else TRYING to defend what he/they are doing..that's all you have.

In case you missed it..an exact quote from Kevin: "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." :ok:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

26.07.2013, 16:41

@ Kevng8322

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

This is a perfect example of you not responding to what is being said..so I'm just going to repost it.

Who said anything about removing you? I say let's invite ALL the Youtube shillsters out there- post in this section of the forum too! Makes perfect sense :ok:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121224-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

I saw the whole second video. And obviously everybody else saw what I did as well, or they'd have hammered me for being wrong.

You weren't taking me seriously because I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter. So that's why you went into your sexist mode? Your diversions? You kept responding like that but only NOW you explain why you couldn't do the common sense thing- which was to just show another video of the actual top of your head in good lighting? And of course you didn't provide it because you didn't want to do it just to prove me wrong. All the other nonsense but no video- which is something that would "really matter". Makes PERFECT sense :ok: And that's why NOW you finally found a reason to explain why you just happened to have progress pictures and oh..I dunno..I think I'll even go on Youtube! But why stop there- Facebook! Then we now get a response to the fundraising/"donation" page. Wait a sec..I thought I was just throwing random stuff at you w/out asking you about things that really matter? But did you read that, folks? "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." PATHETIC. Even you guys trying to defend him cannot possibly think everybody else is just going to get away with that in these forums.

Yeah..it cost you a FORTUNE. What are you saying- you had a HT? Do you realize how much $ many of us have spent around here? There are guys actually DONATING..can you read that- DONATING.. their time and money getting certain actives and even products. There's one guy in particular I know who's donated THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. I don't recall anyone putting their hands and heads out for him or anyone else to get that stuff for them!

Now if you can do Skype etc..you can do a video. Even though you don't care if I believe you or not.:lookaround: But actually I've already said I'm never going to believe what you post anymore. So just keep delaying it even more..what difference does it make?




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

26.07.2013, 16:43

@ tinytim

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Why not just use a different product entirely...a Divine Skin/Spectral or many of the others that have been posted about. Especially if you never did try 'em....




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
tinytim

26.07.2013, 18:48

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

hi jacob i still have some spectral 5%minox it does make my scalp itchy but so does smed i have posted to you jacob at hairsite and synth.




tinytim is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
sonnyL

26.07.2013, 20:01

@ hairman2

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

I agree roger_that... except the part about jarjar regrowing all of his hair.. i have great doubts about that... i.e. why would someone who is so obsessive about hair loss and found a successful remedy abandon it entirely simply because the purchased batches were too inconsistent in quality.. that just seems beyond any logic. Requests for photographic evidence were also declined by jarjar...

anyway, back on topic... even if this guy is asking for donations.. it is obvious that he's not going to get a whole lot of donations.. it's not like he is selling a product or something... so i fail to see what his incentive would be to lie about his regrowth... everyone here is free to chose whether or not they want to donate to him... I dont recall him ever having actively asked for handouts or anything... its ludicrous that whenever someone actually reports a success story, that they are subsequently subjected to slander and attacks and their credibility is scrutinized and questioned beyond reason... it's ridiculously counterproductive to our cause...

apart from that his story and photographic evidence seems entirely believable..


I agree as well. I believe this forum is about hair loss and finding treatments. It is not about who's doing fundraisers and if they are sleeze balls or not...let's not go off on a whole different topic/forum.

Kevin has posted his experiences with hair loss and how he recovered from it, which I find to be believable and very helpful in my search for a solution. I might be a newbie here to the forum, but i'm not a newbie to losing hair. From what i see in Kevin's videos, it is amazingly obvious that he has regrown so much hair...I am envious. If people are skeptic then don't follow his regimen. If people are convinced and motivated, then give it try. No harm and no lost to anyone.

Kevin was invited here to share his experience, and that he did. He has done a couple great videos, but of course that's not enough for the one individual. Who is that ONE individual to DEMAND more videos from anyone??!!! So damn egocentric!!!

All this extra noise and DRAMA should be disgarded. It is just an attempt to pull us away from the core intent of why Kevin was invited in the first place. To be honest i got pulled into the drama, but i'm over it.

I'm not a tag-team member or anything :lol: ...just here looking for a solution and supporting what i find to be helpful.




sonnyL is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

26.07.2013, 20:21

@ sonnyL

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

And Sonny is just like any other poster. Only on this topic. Is around when Kevin is. Says the same things he does. And of course, just loves and admires the guy! Yep..just an ordinary..average..poster.

It's just one video..sonny. Stop holding hands and get a grip on reality.

"It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." :ok:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Kevng8322

26.07.2013, 22:39

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by Jacob

And Sonny is just like any other poster. Only on this topic. Is around when Kevin is. Says the same things he does. And of course, just loves and admires the guy! Yep..just an ordinary..average..poster.

It's just one video..sonny. Stop holding hands and get a grip on reality.

"It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." :ok:


Jacob - there are 2 videos, apparently you have no clue.
Also please have the balls to at least say yes or no to my offer n stop yapping with nonsense.
You want solid proof? Then take the bet.




Kevng8322 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

27.07.2013, 00:10

@ Kevng8322

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

And there's the tag team again. Cute!

I've seen both videos. You know what I'm asking for- there's no need for any other lame offers. Just a clear video of the top of your head, with decent lighting. That is the one video I am referring to. Your honey sonny said "more videos". Got it?

The little bit on the current video that we can see already shows you've just grown your hair out. You're still quite thin up there. As I've said before- nowhere, not even on your pictures..do you see a picture of a bald area and then an "after" that shows where there's new growth in that area. This isn't me being happy that you've still got a long ways to go. This is pointing out that ppl need to get their blinders off and not get so excited..or worse.

BTW...you might as well tell us which LLLT device you'll be pu..I mean using.

Don't forget what Kevin said: "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." :ok:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Kevng8322

27.07.2013, 00:56

@ Jacob

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

I'm going to quote myself "You want solid proof? Then take the bet."
Absolutely no response, that's what I thought .

You can keep bringing up my fundraising purpose all u like to deflect the point of the argument.
I have nothing to hide n people can clearly see that.
Peace out mr/mrs OMG




Kevng8322 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
RickH

27.07.2013, 01:37

@ Jacob

I disagree

Okay, this will be my last reply, because you're clearly one of those internet folks that love to argue.

"Oh poor you."
A meaningless comment, intended to offend. It failed.

"It's whining when someone points out that the children have to divert to sexist talk instead of actually responding to what is being said or requested."
No, it's whining to whine about someone's comments. "Gasp! He's a sexist!" I don't care.

"But I'm sure your wife or g/f(that's a big if, I guess) would applaud you for calling it whining!"
Wife. Yes, she would. She doesn't like men (I use the term loosely) who obsess about people being sexist.

"You want me to be more specific? You've been here since 1998 and all I did was look at your last few latest posts on here...and I came across one: You're actually complaining about befores/afters there, while saying Kevin's are just great."
I didn't say Kevin's were "great", although I can tell you wish I had so you'd have a point to make. I contrasted them with the photos that HT doctors typically post, and said, "He's just some guy in his living room taking pictures of the top of his head, but his befores and afters are consistent in every respect, so we can safely draw the conclusion that he has more hair now than when he started."

"Yet anyone can easily point out the problems with Kevin's..as I and others have."
Unless you can quote me saying Kevin's photos are perfect, this sentence is meaningless. We are discussing whether the thread about Kevin should be deleted, not whether his photos are perfect.

"What is so bad about requesting an actual video of the top of his head in decent lighting?"
Nothing, but he is under no obligation to pay any attention to you (as I shall cease to do after this post).

"And don't you start wondering why he can't just do that, after having no problem putting his face on Youtube and Facebook on this issue- for the world to see"
Maybe it's your approach. Or maybe he's a liar. Either way, I don't think his thread needs to be deleted just because a couple of people here have gotten their shorts in a twist. I'm for freedom of speech, and for people to use their judgment about what is said. People don't need you to protect them.

"And just like everyone else TRYING to defend what he/they are doing..that's all you have."
I am not defending him. I'm saying the thread should not be deleted. People should exercise their freedom of choice to either believe him, not believe him, or reserve judgment...just as they do when Dr Nigam posts. Some people believe Dr Nigam, some don't, and some reserve judgment.

"In case you missed it..an exact quote from Kevin: 'It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen.'"
His full quote is, "And to answer the question about why I created a donation website. It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen. This hair project has cost me a fortune and I do need support to continue. By using myself as a guinea pig to find something that works, I believe I have the right to ask." He's right. He has the right to ask. And I have the right to laugh at the request, like I suspect everyone else here is doing. If I had as much money as Bill Gates, I still wouldn't send Kevin one thin dime. He didn't undertake this regimen as some sort of humanitarian effort. He did it because he wanted his hair back. Fine. If he wants it, he can pay for it like the rest of us are doing. That being said, he can ask for money until he's blue in the face.

With that, I'm done. You can respond if you like, but I won't bother to read what you write.




RickH is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

27.07.2013, 01:44

@ Kevng8322

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Originally Posted by Kevng8322

I'm going to quote myself "You want solid proof? Then take the bet."
Absolutely no response, that's what I thought .

You can keep bringing up my fundraising purpose all u like to deflect the point of the argument.
I have nothing to hide n people can clearly see that.
Peace out mr/mrs OMG


Actually I did respond. Reread it. You on the other hand..as usually..aren't able to.

Well now I know what you're up to. It makes sense when you said "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." I only asked for one video to clear things up. Days later you turn around and want to make money off of it? Prove me wrong twice here. First in showing your results...second in doing it w/out asking for money. You know..a nice skype-less clear video..for even less ppl to see than your Youtube and Facebook viewers.




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

27.07.2013, 02:03

@ RickH

I disagree

"Okay, this will be my last reply, because you're clearly one of those internet folks that love to argue. "

Is that supposed to prevent me from responding? ;-) I think one could say the same of you.

"A meaningless comment, intended to offend. It failed."

You mean like calling what I was bringing up- whining?

"No, it's whining to whine about someone's comments. "Gasp! He's a sexist!" I don't care."

But that was your attempt to offend- calling it whining. I was merely pointing out that he and his honey were doing that instead of actually responding to what was being said and/or what was being requested.

"Wife. Yes, she would. She doesn't like men (I use the term loosely) who obsess about people being sexist."

So she likes wimps that have to resort to that. I get it.


"I didn't say Kevin's were "great", although I can tell you wish I had so you'd have a point to make. I contrasted them with the photos that HT doctors typically post, and said, "He's just some guy in his living room taking pictures of the top of his head, but his befores and afters are consistent in every respect, so we can safely draw the conclusion that he has more hair now than when he started.""

Exactly- "safely draw the conclusion that he has more hair now than when he started". No, we cannot draw that conclusion. Not even close. Unless you're referring to his hair has just grown out.


"Unless you can quote me saying Kevin's photos are perfect, this sentence is meaningless. We are discussing whether the thread about Kevin should be deleted, not whether his photos are perfect."

I never said you said they were perfect. So your argument is meaningless.


"Nothing, but he is under no obligation to pay any attention to you (as I shall cease to do after this post)."

And yet he does. Even after he said he was done with me.


"Maybe it's your approach. Or maybe he's a liar. Either way, I don't think his thread needs to be deleted just because a couple of people here have gotten their shorts in a twist. I'm for freedom of speech, and for people to use their judgment about what is said. People don't need you to protect them."

And they don't need you to protect them either. Run along. ;-)


"I am not defending him. I'm saying the thread should not be deleted. People should exercise their freedom of choice to either believe him, not believe him, or reserve judgment...just as they do when Dr Nigam posts. Some people believe Dr Nigam, some don't, and some reserve judgment."

Actually you were defending him. http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-121195-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html


"His full quote is, "And to answer the question about why I created a donation website. It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen. This hair project has cost me a fortune and I do need support to continue. By using myself as a guinea pig to find something that works, I believe I have the right to ask." He's right. He has the right to ask. And I have the right to laugh at the request, like I suspect everyone else here is doing. If I had as much money as Bill Gates, I still wouldn't send Kevin one thin dime. He didn't undertake this regimen as some sort of humanitarian effort. He did it because he wanted his hair back. Fine. If he wants it, he can pay for it like the rest of us are doing. That being said, he can ask for money until he's blue in the face."

See, you're defending him again.


"With that, I'm done. You can respond if you like, but I won't bother to read what you write."

Yes you will. And you did :waving:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
sonnyL

27.07.2013, 02:48

@ Kevng8322

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

The whining drama queen has only given you more attention, Kevin. Not only you got your hair back, but you're even more popular now. You should thank him...her...who knows. Hehe

I'm sure the whiner knows who i'm referring to. Just you wait and see, something tells me he/she/it will reply. :ok:




sonnyL is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
Jacob

E-mail

27.07.2013, 03:09

@ sonnyL

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

Yeah...what a comeback! Throwing in there that I'm going to respond...it's like an earthquake here I'm shaking so much :crying:

Are either of you EVER able to do things apart from each other? I've never seen such an obvious tag-team in...well..it's been awhile.

Keep trying though kids. After all... "It's simply because I want to make money off of this regimen." :ok:




Jacob is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply
sonnyL

27.07.2013, 03:26

@ Kevng8322

admin please REMOVE SNAKE OIL' THREAD for outrageous Bald Ass guy grows hair.

See! That's the person. He never fails to reply!

Hold on here....he's not working for you is he? If he is....you are a genius!!! I cannot wait for your upcoming results!

Alright have a great weekend everyone.




sonnyL is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO


Post reply

Thread view  Order  «  
 
120100 Postings in 12546 Threads, 6153 registered users
Hair Loss Forum | Admin contact

 
This is a READ ONLY forum.
Access our brand new platform at HairSite New Forum to continue the discussion on these topics. All contents and discussions have been transferred to
HairSite New Forum

Disclosure: This is an advertising site for our paid sponsors & advertisers. The contents, videos & photos on HairSite are provided by paid sponsors and are not endorsed by HairSite in any way. The recommendations, results, and representations made by our sponsors/advertisers do not reflect the opinions of HairSite. This site is to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations or complaint cases; comments of such nature, including external links, may be removed from the forum. Notify hairsite@aol.com any false, defamatory, misleading or inappropriate user generated contents for immediate removal from the forum. Also read Terms of Use & Privacy Statement |  HairSite advertisers: ASMED | Dr. Bhatti | Dr. Bisanga | Dr. Cole | Dr. Hakan Doganay | Dr.Epstein | Dr. Jones | Dr. Halder | Hasson & Wong | Dr. Klein | Dr. Madhu | Dr. Mwamba | Dr. Donald Ng| Dr. Poswal | Dr. Rahal | Dr. Razack | Dr. Reddy | Dr. Umar | Dr. Woods | DHI Global | HDC Clinic | |Lasercomb | Reviva Clinic | Ziering Medical|