Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/hairsite/public_html/hair-loss/functions.php on line 155
Hair Loss Forum - Myself2

March 2017 - Trending Topics in our new forum

 Stem cell hair restoration results - Dr. Cole vs Histogen vs RepliCel.
 Dr. Paul Kemp, CEO of HairClone answers questions about follicle banking.
 RepliCel year 2017 forecast for RCH-01 cell based hair regeneration.
 Dr. Cole to start stem cell hair restoration trial in the US.
 Dr. Umar's 6500 grafts life saving repair procedure for transplant victim.
 FUE donor harvesting, what you must know when choosing a clinic.
 Dr. Koray Erdogan raises the standard in FUE artistry skills.
 Dr. Arvind on how to formulate your own toxic free shampoo.
 Conference & FREE hair restoration consultations; cities worldwide.

This is a READ ONLY forum.
Access our brand new platform at HairSite New Forum to continue the discussion on these topics that you are interested in. All contents and discussions have been transferred to our new forum at
  HairSite New Forum

Log in | User | Register

HairSite

Homepage E-mail

04.11.2013, 06:04
 

Myself2 (Admin Issues)

User account "Myself2" has been banned. It has come to our attention that this poster is logging in with questionable credentials. As a reminder, all posters have agreed to our site's Terms & Conditions when registering an user account in the forum.




HairSite is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: YES
email hairsite@aol.com to arrange a meeting.

---
HairSite.com
email: hairsite@aol.com for a free consultation
=====================================
reminder:
1. Scalp Micro Pigmentation - the latest in hair restoration.
1. Hairmax Lasercomb: medical device cleared by the US FDA
2. Instant Hair Thickening Fibers - 10 PACK DEEP DISCOUNT PROMO
3. Privacy Statement & Terms of Use


Thread locked
walrus

04.11.2013, 06:09

@ HairSite

Myself2

HairSite, could you please define "questionable credentials"?




walrus is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
mm12

04.11.2013, 06:10

@ HairSite

Myself2

It's about time that people like myself2 are banned from this site. These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam. It's clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain. Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam




mm12 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
jimmy

04.11.2013, 06:15

@ walrus

Myself2

Originally Posted by walrus

HairSite, could you please define "questionable credentials"?


This!

Arashi's ban, in lieu of any discernible reason, seems dangerously close to censorship to me.




jimmy is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
walrus

04.11.2013, 06:18

@ mm12

Myself2

Originally Posted by mm12

These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam.


If he was so busy he wouldn't post on forums in the first place.

Originally Posted by mm12

It's clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain.


You have as much evidence of that as you do that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy.


Originally Posted by mm12

Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam


Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.




walrus is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
JJJ Jr. S

04.11.2013, 06:21

@ jimmy

Myself2

Originally Posted by walrus

HairSite, could you please define "questionable credentials"?

Originally Posted by jimmy


This!

Arashi's ban, in lieu of any discernible reason, seems dangerously close to censorship to me.


Agreed. What exactly has Myself2 done that warrants a ban, especially in comparison to the nonsense "jarjarbinx" has subjected everyone to?




JJJ Jr. S is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
HairSite

Homepage E-mail

04.11.2013, 06:21

@ walrus

Myself2

Originally Posted by walrus

HairSite, could you please define "questionable credentials"?


I have very valid reason to ban his account but I am not at liberty to divulge what we use to screen a poster otherwise it will only invite the offender to come up with other schemes to bypass our controls.

All I can say is that he is posting with questionable credentials and that is the basis for banning his account.




HairSite is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: YES
email hairsite@aol.com to arrange a meeting.

---
HairSite.com
email: hairsite@aol.com for a free consultation
=====================================
reminder:
1. Scalp Micro Pigmentation - the latest in hair restoration.
1. Hairmax Lasercomb: medical device cleared by the US FDA
2. Instant Hair Thickening Fibers - 10 PACK DEEP DISCOUNT PROMO
3. Privacy Statement & Terms of Use

 
jarjarbinx

04.11.2013, 06:28

@ mm12

Myself2

Today is a day for celebration!!!!!




jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
jarjarbinx

04.11.2013, 06:28

@ mm12

Myself2

I agree totally.

Originally Posted by mm12

It's about time that people like myself2 are banned from this site. These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam. It's clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain. Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
HairSite

Homepage E-mail

04.11.2013, 06:29

@ walrus

Myself2

Originally Posted by walrus


Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.


Myself2 is welcome to create another login that is not in violation of our forum controls. He is trying too hard to disguise his identity and there is no reason for that. The reason to ban his account has nothing to do with his comments as I have yet reviewed everything he posted at this point.

Meanwhile, Jarjarbinx's posting privileges have been restricted (on a thread by thread basis) because of the offensive comments he made.




HairSite is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: YES
email hairsite@aol.com to arrange a meeting.

---
HairSite.com
email: hairsite@aol.com for a free consultation
=====================================
reminder:
1. Scalp Micro Pigmentation - the latest in hair restoration.
1. Hairmax Lasercomb: medical device cleared by the US FDA
2. Instant Hair Thickening Fibers - 10 PACK DEEP DISCOUNT PROMO
3. Privacy Statement & Terms of Use

 
JJJ Jr. S

04.11.2013, 06:30

@ HairSite

Myself2

Originally Posted by walrus

HairSite, could you please define "questionable credentials"?

Originally Posted by HairSite


I have very valid reason to ban his account but I am not at liberty to divulge what we use to screen a poster otherwise it will only invite the offender to come up with other schemes to bypass our controls.


All I can say is that he is posting with questionable credentials and that is the basis for banning his account.


Why don't you tell the truth?

You didn't like the fact that Myself2 was questioning one of your paid sponsors,




JJJ Jr. S is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
Flynn

04.11.2013, 06:33

@ HairSite

Myself2

Yep - this is senseless.

So, could we get some kind of promise that you'll unban these users once the HL community achieves a consensus on Dr. Nigam's practices?

That would be great.




Flynn is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
jarjarbinx

04.11.2013, 06:33
(edited by jarjarbinx, 04.11.2013, 06:57)

@ HairSite

Myself2

Hairsite,

There have been plenty of attacks:

Myself2 has done some attacks so you will want to limit his activity too just like you say you did to me.

Also, the following posters have posted recent attacks and I will be emailing you links to their attack posts. They have attacked me and they've attacked Dr. Nigam. I have no problem with you limiting my access due to attacks as long as you limit the access of other posters who attack as well. That's only fair. These are the names of the people who's attack posts I will be sending you links to:

1. Myself2.

2. mookoopoo

3. Z

4. JJJ Jr. S

5. Flynn

6. Archibald

7. Coki


I will be sending links to attack posts by these posters so Hairsite can limit these poster's access.



Originally Posted by walrus


Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.

Originally Posted by HairSite


Myself2 is welcome to create another login that is not in violation of our forum controls. The reason to ban his account has nothing to do with his comments as I have yet reviewed everything he posted at this point. He is trying too hard to disguise his identity and there is no reason for that.

Meanwhile, Jarjarbinx's posting privileges have been restricted (on a thread by thread basis) because of the offensive comments he made.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
mm12

04.11.2013, 06:34

@ walrus

Myself2

There's a nicer way to question or critic someone's work. This poster such as myself2 was crossing everyline to discredit dr Nigam even after roger that showed his diploma. It's not about questions or critics it's about the limit someone crosses without any proper prove. It was obvious that myself2 had other intentions than just a critic. I myself didn't like some of dr Nigam's pics but it didn't give me the rights to attack him without giving a chance to clarify. Obviously some people like myself2 work for someone to discredit the good work of dr Nigam. A honest and unbiased poster would not attack someone in that sort of way. I'm not saying dr Nigam has found a cure yet and dr Nigam doesn't claim this either but at least be patient for sometime and let a 3rd party like dr mwamba or dr cole if he visits dr Nigam be the judge. Someone like myself2 can't be the judge. Wait for boldy or tom. It hasn't that long that they have done the procedure.




mm12 is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
jarjarbinx

04.11.2013, 06:37

@ walrus

Myself2

Hey Walrus don't sugar-coat it, myself2 didn't question Dr. Nigam. He out-and-out called Dr. Nigam a criminal fr@ud among other things.


Originally Posted by mm12

These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam.

Originally Posted by walrus


If he was so busy he wouldn't post on forums in the first place.

Originally Posted by mm12

It's clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain.

Originally Posted by walrus


You have as much evidence of that as you do that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy.


Originally Posted by mm12

Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam

Originally Posted by walrus


Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
jarjarbinx

04.11.2013, 06:38

@ HairSite

Myself2

Bad jarjar.


Originally Posted by walrus


Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.

Originally Posted by HairSite


Myself2 is welcome to create another login that is not in violation of our forum controls. The reason to ban his account has nothing to do with his comments as I have yet reviewed everything he posted at this point. He is trying too hard to disguise his identity and there is no reason for that.

Meanwhile, Jarjarbinx's posting privileges have been restricted (on a thread by thread basis) because of the offensive comments he made.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
jarjarbinx

04.11.2013, 06:39

@ JJJ Jr. S

Myself2

myself2 wore out his welcome. But that doesn't apply to me. Lots of people want me here.


Originally Posted by walrus

HairSite, could you please define "questionable credentials"?

Originally Posted by jimmy


This!

Arashi's ban, in lieu of any discernible reason, seems dangerously close to censorship to me.

Originally Posted by JJJ Jr. S


Agreed. What exactly has Myself2 done that warrants a ban, especially in comparison to the nonsense "jarjarbinx" has subjected everyone to?





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 
jarjarbinx

04.11.2013, 06:58

@ walrus

Myself2

Dr. Nigam can post here if he wants to.


Originally Posted by mm12

These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam.

Originally Posted by walrus


If he was so busy he wouldn't post on forums in the first place.

Originally Posted by mm12

It's clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain.

Originally Posted by walrus


You have as much evidence of that as you do that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy.


Originally Posted by mm12

Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam

Originally Posted by walrus


Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.





jarjarbinx is located in [NA] and he is available to meet: NO

 

120100 Postings in 12546 Threads, 6051 registered users
Hair Loss Forum | Admin contact

 
This is a READ ONLY forum.
Access our brand new platform at HairSite New Forum to continue the discussion on these topics. All contents and discussions have been transferred to
HairSite New Forum

Disclosure: This is an advertising site for our paid sponsors & advertisers. The contents, videos & photos on HairSite are provided by paid sponsors and are not endorsed by HairSite in any way. The recommendations, results, and representations made by our sponsors/advertisers do not reflect the opinions of HairSite. This site is to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations or complaint cases; comments of such nature, including external links, may be removed from the forum. Notify hairsite@aol.com any false, defamatory, misleading or inappropriate user generated contents for immediate removal from the forum. Also read Terms of Use & Privacy Statement |  HairSite advertisers: ASMED | Dr. Bhatti | Dr. Bisanga | Dr. Cole | Dr. Hakan Doganay | Dr.Epstein | Dr. Jones | Dr. Halder | Hasson & Wong | Dr. Klein | Dr. Madhu | Dr. Mwamba | Dr. Donald Ng| Dr. Poswal | Dr. Rahal | Dr. Razack | Dr. Reddy | Dr. Umar | Dr. Woods | DHI Global | HDC Clinic | |Lasercomb | Reviva Clinic | Ziering Medical|