Dr. Tejinder Bhatti
hair transplant patient rights for the protection of hair loss sufferers undergoing hair transplant hair restoration procedures at his Darling Buds clinic in Chandigarh, India. SCO 66, Sector 32-C, Behind Chandigarh Medical College,
Chandigarh- 160031, India
HAIR TRANSPLANT CHARTER OF PATIENT RIGHTS
Patients who visit Darling Buds under the care of Dr Tejinder Bhatti, Director, Darling Buds HTC, have a set of rights with which the staff and the Director himself are under oath to abide by. These principles have stood the test of time for their practice and they are recommended to all who train at Dr. Bhatti's center before starting their hair transplant practice.
Below are 10 principles that are the foundation for every aspect of your hair restoration treatment at Dr. Bhatti's clinic:
1. FUE, FUT (strip) and FLUTE techniques are distinct techniques and both have a role to play. We give a wholesome critical analysis of each technique to the client and facilitate him to make an informed consent.
2. We take up only one case in a day since FUE with microsurgical technique takes time and the full care of the Director.
3. No assistants operate on the client. Though our assistants are certified by the ISHRS and also the national hair transplant society (AHRS-India), Dr Tejinder Bhatti does all the cases himself. As a skilled microsurgeon, Dr Tejinder Bhatti gives his undivided attention to each client day after day.
4. We do not use unfair legal disclaimer which allow lawyers to defend the indefensible results of poor surgery.
5. All assistants at Darling Buds are trained directly under the Director himself. They are accredited using the strictest yardsticks for hair transplant assistance. The conduct of each member of the staff with clients is assessed on a regular basis. Expect the highest standards of care, discipline and ethical conduct when you come to Darling Buds for your hair transplant.
6. We use 0.8 mm size grafts only to give natural density in the very first session. These grafts are planted using microsurgical technique.
7. Complete transparency in counting the number of grafts. The client can count the grafts. We shall tell you how to be sure that you get what you paid for. At this center a ‘graft’ means a ‘graft’ and not ‘hair’. By definition a graft is one follicular unit and contains from 1-3 hair. We condone centers which charge for a graft but give a hair (50% less).
8. On request we do random video recording for the client so he can assess the low transection rate of his follicles. Transection rates on average in hair transplant practice range from 2-30% in experienced hands. The transection rate at Darling Buds is just 2 %. We will show you through the video. Low transection rates mean higher per session graft yield. This in turn means great results. Ours is not a production line thinking. Each client has entrusted his care unto us and we are grateful he/she has given us an opportunity to treat.
9. Due to our ‘Plainlessly Painless Technique’, we seldom need to give intravenous analgesia. This keeps the client aware and alert throughout the procedure and he remains fully informed about the progress of the procedure at all times.
10. We do ‘No Harm’.