Scalp Pigmentation FAQ
frequently asked questions about scalp and head tattoo hair loss treatment provided by HIS Hair Clinic.
Frequently asked questions about
Scalp Pigmentation Cosmetic Appearance
- How long will it take for my final MHT appearance to form?
- What will my scalp look like immediately after a treatment?
- Do the MHT dots look real?
- Why does the MHT in some photos appear ‘dotty’?
- Will my friends and family be able to know that I have had a treatment?
- How long after a treatment will I notice fading?
- Will I need a touch up and if so, when?
- What is the best way to protect my MHT investment?
- Will MHT be applied to areas where I may lose hair in the future?
- Are there any guidelines for my frontal hairline or temples?
- I have done a fair amount of research and occasionally see a person with poorly performed or over done pigmentation. How can I avoid appearing fake or ‘grayed out’?
- I seek a consultation or begin my treatments?
Click here for answers to the above questions
Scalp pigmentation cosmetic appearance and aesthetics
*HIS Hair Clinic is a paid sponsor of HairSite, the above is an advertisement for HIS Hair clinic. Readers are advised to do their own research and investigation and consult a doctor before proceeding with the procedure as not every person is a good candidate for the treatment. Hairsite does not endorse or offer any guarantee for the treatment.