Dr. Ekrem Civas
modified FUE technique for various forms of hair loss and hair disorders available at Ugur Mumcu Street,61/6 Gaziosmanpasa (GOP) Cankaya / ANKARA / TURKEY.
Dr. Civas is an expert FUE hair transplant surgeon. He has interacted with thousands of hair loss patients in over 15 years hair transplantation and dermatological experience.
FUE is undoubtedly the most advanced technique presently available for hair transplant patients. Its' advantages over traditional strip procedures are obvious, no knife, no stitches, no linear scar and fast healing time.
Dr. Civas's pursuit in the finest in hair restoration have made him develop a modified FUE technique which he uses on his hair replacement patients. Modified FUE technique is strongly recommended for patients due to its many advantages, some of which are:
- Speed of the procedure: In Civas clinic we can transplant up to 4000 grafts in on session with the modified FUE technique.
- Use of very high quality and specialized punch instruments.
- Semi hand graft removal technique that ensures high precision in harvesting the grafts.
- High graft survival rates
- Quick recovery of both the donor and the transplant areas
- Painless anesthesia administration
- Proven 50% less swelling after the transplant, due to the high quality hair transplant solution used.