Cell Based Hair Restoration Treatment
Hair Multiplication Forum
Hair Multiplication or sometimes referred to as hair cloning is the most anticipated research in hair restoration nowadays. The idea is for donor cells to be extracted from our existing hair follicles in a minimally invasive manner. The hair cells are then multiplied in a lab. Once enough hair cells are multiplied, they are then injected back into the patient's balding areas to stimulate hair growth. It is a kind of cell based hair therapy that many believe will be the cure for hair loss one day.
Featured Cell Based Hair Therapy
Exosomes is the next generation in minimally invasive cell based hair therapy since Platelet Rich Plasma. Exosomes is currently regarded by some as the latest in cell based hair restoration technologies that may promote healthy hair growth. Click Exosomes hair therapy for details to see if you are a good candidate for this treatment and what kind of results to expect.
List of companies currently researching for a cell based hair loss treatment. Which one are you betting on?
⇒ Stemson Therapeutics - Human iPluripotent stem cells iPSC
⇒ Dr. Kageyama et al, Yokohama University - Bead Based Hair Follicle Germ (bbHFG), a scalable method to multiple hair follicles efficiently. Trial expected to begin in year 2023.
⇒ Histogen - Hair Stimulating Complex HSC) involving growth factors including KGF, VEGF, and follistatin, which are involved in signaling stem cells in the body.
⇒ Follica - proprietary device to disrupt the skin in order to create new follicles.
⇒ Replicel - autologous cell therapy utilizing dermal sheath cup (DSC) cells isolated from the hair follicle to treat androgenetic alopecia.
Trending topics and discussions from our forum community, chronological sequence:
- ReplCel terminates license agreement with Shiseido for its RCH-01 hair regeneration product. :
- Histogen suspends development of its cell based hair treatment for hair loss:
- Stemson Therapeutics CEO Geoff Hamilton featured on San Diego TV news:
- Follicum begins human trials in Germany:
- Dr. Paul Kemp answers questions about HairClone follicle banking services:
- Using fat cells to heal wound without scars and grow new hair;
- Kerastem Therapy, treating hair loss using fat cells;
- Latest update from Japan on Shisedo Replicel research and Riken-Kyocera new follicles creation trials;
- Kyocera Hair Multiplication project with Riken and Organ Technologies;
Click hair multiplication forum for more
Interested in becoming a test subject for upcoming trials for hair loss? Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you if there are hair restoration trials coming up in an area near you.