Cell Based Hair Restoration Treatment
Hair Multiplication or sometimes it is referred to as hair cloning is the most anticipated research in hair restoration nowadays. Existing hair loss treatments in the world have serious shortcomings. Many products are not as effective as one may hope. While hair transplant, if done correctly, can give most people their natural growing hair back, many still prefer not to have to go through surgery in order to restore their hair. This gives rise to the demand for Hair Multiplication.
The concept of Hair Multiplication is to extract donor hair cells from our existing hair follicles in a minimally invasive manner. Then the hair cells are then multiplied in a lab. Once enough hair cells are multiplied, they are then injected back into the patient's balding areas to stimulate hair growth. In a nutshell, this is strictly a CELL BASED hair restoration protocol.
HairSite has been covering Hair Multiplication or hair cloning research news since 1997. Over the past 20 years, there have been numerous researchers who claimed that there will be a form of cell based hair restoration therapy in a few years time. Till this date, there is still not one researcher or institution that is able to show any promise in delivering a genuine hair multiplication protocol in the near future.
Dr. Gho is the first generation hair multiplication researcher who had generated an excessive amount of publicity in our community in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Subsequent to Dr. Gho, we had large corporate entities such as Intercytex and Aderans who also attempted to pursue the same dream. Sadly, nothing came out of Dr. Gho, Intercytex and Aderans. Today, after well over two decades of fruitless endeavors, most of our community members focus on the likes of Histogen and Replicel as potential contenders in the race for a cure or truly effective treatment for hair loss.
Remember to go through the hair growth clinical trial section. We have compiled a list of past and upcoming clinical trials from research institutes around the world. Many of these trials are cell based hair multiplication experiments that are open to both men and women for no fee or a small fee.
Featured Cell Based Hair Therapy
Exosomes is the next generation in minimally invasive cell based hair therapy since Platelet Rich Plasma. Exosomes is currently regarded by some as the latest in cell based hair restoration technologies that may promote healthy hair growth. Click Exosomes hair therapy for details to see if you are a good candidate for this treatment and what kind of results to expect.
Featured hair multiplication stories and coverage for some of the most closely watched research and development worldwide in the field of cell based hair restoration treatments.
Trials and clinical studies. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to participate as a test subject in the latest trials and experiments in hair restoration. Many are offered to eligible candidates free of charge.
- Dr. Cole Free Platelet Rich Plasma hair trial;
- DHI clinical studies at major universities;
- DHI Academy free hair transplant workshop;
- click here to read more about Hair Regrowth Trials;
Archives and earlier coverage on hair multiplication research, a chronicle of the relentless attempts by countless clinics and organizations in the pursuit for the holy grail in hair loss treatment.
- Hair multiplication news archive - the early years;
- Hair multiplication forum archives;
- Intercytex, Aderans, Dr. Bazan et al;
- Dr. Gho, how it all started;
- click archives for the full listing;
FORUM the first place to go in our community for the latest news and discussions about hair restoration, hair cloning research. Click Hair Multiplication Forum to access all the topics and discussions now. Recent Forum Topics:
- Kerastem Therapy, treating hair loss using fat cells;
- Latest update from Japan on Shisedo Replicel research and Riken-Kyocera new follicles creation trials;
- Kyocera Hair Multiplication project with Riken and Organ Technologies;
- Latest interview with Histogen at the 9th World Congress for Hair Research;
- RepliCel RCH-01 Hair Regeneration, recent interview with CEO David Hall;
- Janus kinase (JAK) enzymes inhibitor tofacitinib promotes rapid hair growth, Dr. Angela Christiano and Colleagues, Columbia University;
- Japanese well known cosmetic company Shiseido replicel technology baldness cure on the market by 2018;