Scalp Pigmentation MHT
micro hair technique for the treatment or camouflage of hair loss and baldness.
Frequently asked questions about
MHT (Micro Hair Technology) Basics
- What is MHT?
- Does MHT look real?
- Can MHT be used to disguise hair transplant scars?
- How long will MHT last for?
- What pigments or inks are used in an MHT treatment
- Will MHT fade, smear or turn blue as the years pass?
- Is MHT reversible?
- Is receiving a MHT treatment painful?
- How much does MHT cost?
- Who developed MHT and why?
- What client has had MHT the longest?
- Can I speak or meet with clients who have finished their MHT treatments ?
- Will I need the consent of my parents or guardians?
Click MHT Basics for answers
*HIS Hair Clinic is a paid sponsor of HairSite, the above is an advertisement for HIS Hair clinic. Readers are advised to do their own research and investigation and consult a doctor before proceeding with the procedure as not every person is a good candidate for the treatment. Hairsite does not endorse or offer any guarantee for the treatment.