Hair Transplant Technical Discussion
Important hair transplant hair restoration topics, articles and discussions from hair surgery doctors around the world. Insightful yet easy to follow and understand presentations that are good enough for both the individual consumers as well as hair transplant physicians.
- Hair transplant Donor transection biopsy photo. Dr. Woods' opinion on FUE and donor transection plus why not all FUE procedure are created equal.
- Massive shock loss from FUE hair transplantation;
- Making sites for fue hair transplant grafts;
- Scalp hair vs body hair growth cycles:
⇒ Comparing body hair to scalp hair in hair transplantation
⇒ Comparing body hair to scalp hair
⇒ The importance of hair growth cycles
- Scalp micro pigmentation;
- Diabetes and hair transplant discussion 2;
- Problem with strip scars in hair transplantation;
- The depth at which hair transplant grafts need to sit in the recipient site of the hair loss patient;
- Hair transplant for diabetes diabetic patients;
- Dr. Ray woods MODE monitoring of hair transplant donor extraction;
- Improperly placed hair transplant graft can haunt you for a lifetime;
- Pitting problem with hair transplant, a problem that can easily occur to most hair transplantation;
- Body hair transplant Expanding Needle technique presentation by Dr. Arvind Poswal at the ISHRS conference in Bahamas, a technique that is 100% in the best interest of all body hair transplant patients;
- Bad FUE hair transplant problems see what could happen when FUE gone wrong, Dr. Arvind Poswal featured presentation at the ISHRS conference in Bahamas discussing why patients should exercise extreme caution in choosing a FUE hair transplant surgeon;
- Dr. Woods on hair transplant using armpit and pubic donor; is it tapping into a new source of donor or messing with nature?
- Body and Beard hair transplant Dr. Arvind Poswal validates the use of beard and body hair donor in hair transplantation with numerous success stories in his ISHRS presentation;
- Person to person hair transplantation, coming close to a reality for hair loss sufferers with insufficient donor supply?
- Hair transplant donor excision complications - Dr. Kolasinski
- The Woods Technique FUE hair transplant surgical needle incision minimally invasive from start to finish.